Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• BlueLagoonIceland By  BlueLagoonIceland
    04.25.16

Clinique is top of the line!

I love Clinique products. This one is a definite keeper. It really does provide radiant glamour and sheen to your complexion.

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    03.29.16

I love clinique products. they have a wide range between dry skin, oily skin or normal skin. this product is Simply the BEST! The cream does not feel greasy or dry,

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.19.16

The only moisturizer that you need! Great for sensitive skin to combination skin. Awesome to use after using a clarasonic

• rference1 By  rference1
    01.26.16

I received this cream in a bonus bag when I spent so much at Clinique. I loved the texture and how it really made my skin feel smoother.

• roro2000 By  roro2000
    01.07.16

It is the NEXT technology for me . This clinique is amazingly soft on my skin , it moisturize it and keep it fresh and healthy in hard winter weather

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

I love Clinique because all of the products are hypoallergenic and well-tested. This is no exception. Such a simple, moisture restoring cream. No brainer for all skin types.

• AHarvey08 By  AHarvey08
    11.27.15

If you're looking for extreme moisture, this product is for you! My face tends to get so dry, especially in the winter, this stuff is gold!!

• bichonpawz By  bichonpawz
    11.03.15

Simply the BEST! I love Clinique and have used them for years!

• Debexpress By  Debexpress
    09.02.15

Love it!! I love clinique products. If you have dry skin this is for you!! It hydrate and moisturize the skin in a good way not sticky or greasy. Helping keeping smooth and soft. Your face feels awesome and also is good for sensitive skin.

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

I just finished my jar of this amazing moisturizer and I want more!! It's light like a hell but super helpful. It really moisturizers and plumps skin.