Movie Twilight | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.09.13

Um... So, everyone knows about the books, right? Bella Swan is a weak, stupid, blind little girl in high school. And, if possible, Kristen Stewart portrays Bella as even weaker, even blinder, and maybe even a bit stupider. I have nothing against the Twilight series. I thought the books were fabulous. The movie wasn't great, though. Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are great guys. But do they deserve the hype? No. Does this movie deserve the hype? No. But that's what happens when you have a pretty good teen paranormal romance novel turn into a big hit that turns into a major box-office blockbuster hit. The casting choice: Good Lord. Kristen Stewart was a horrible decision. Did you know that Stephenie Meyer didn't even want Kristen to be Bella? Instead, she wanted Emily Browning - you know, the girl that played Violet in A Series of Unfortunate Events? The only emotion Kristen Stewart can portray is that of APATHY. *sigh* It's not a horrible movie. It's just.... not exciting. I'm only giving it three stars because the soundtrack is really good.

• alyssaguillen alyssaguillen
    06.15.16

If we're talking about the first movie, it was absolutely dreadful. The acting in it was horrible. The whole thing was just simply boring. The only good movie within this series was the last movie to be released.

• Alejandragutierrez By  Alejandragutierrez
    08.24.14

this movie is good. i love the sequels to it

• vanessa10275 By  vanessa10275
    06.10.14

So they say the book is always better than the movie. well not this time. this is must see.

• chenili By  chenili
    06.01.14

Nooooooooo. Just, no. Too much blinking/stuttering. Cheesy dialogue. No thank you. Not for me.

• Ohhdeerr By  Ohhdeerr
    05.24.14

I loved the books and though the movies weren't nearly as good they were still entertaining.

• jessagrl9 By  jessagrl9
    04.28.14

I don't typically follow trends. However, my sister insisted I watch this movie. People love to criticize Twilight because of the crazy, obsessed fans. As soon as I finished the movie, I had to read all of the books. Prior to seeing Twilight I was completely uninterested in the "vampire fad". I may not have become one of those giggly teens, but I certainly enjoyed every moment of the movies and books.

• KimmerB By  KimmerB
    04.27.14

It was ok, was kind of glad when it was over!!!!

• DeadxxBunny By  DeadxxBunny
    04.08.14

It's boring, but has some funny parts. If I'm not doing something else while watching this I end up falling asleep.

• lovebutterflyangel By  lovebutterflyangel
    04.07.14

Kristen didn't act very well in this movie but I recommend because watching the last movies, it gets better.

• SavannahBeth By  SavannahBeth
    04.02.14

Don't bother with the movie if you've read the book--the movie will be a disappointment. Eh, the movie will be a disappointment even if you have read the book--unless you just want to laugh at how bad it is.

• she_elle By  she_elle
    04.02.14

Loved it! It was intense and I found it really interesting. It definitely got me hooked for the whole series, even though the rest of them were not as good as the first one...