Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

A little goes a long way. Best primer I've had.

• TammylynnB By  TammylynnB
    02.05.15

I love this primer. I use this everyday! My shadow last all day/night, and does not crease. When you think its empty, I do recommend cutting it in have because there is still a lot of product on the bottom. I scoop it into a small airtight container, and get several uses out of it.

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.03.15

keeps my eyeshadow on all day

• Mariahh By  Mariahh
    01.05.15

As a cosmology major primer is a must!! Love urban decay!!

• Raqi2212 By  Raqi2212
    01.02.15

I was so sad when I ran out of this! This was such a lifesaver when I could not find a product to keep my eye shadow on my eyes and make it just as bright as it was in the palette!

• echonyc By  echonyc
    01.02.15

I have only used the original Primer Potion. It is my go-to eyeshadow primer. I highly recommend it! When I use it, my shadow lasts all day without any creasing.

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

This product is absolutely amazing !

• Kella86 By  Kella86
    12.30.14

I got this as a sample. I used it all in just a month or two and wanted more immediately. My make up stays on all night and doesn't crease. It is awesome!

• Gretchasorus By  Gretchasorus
    12.30.14

This eyeshadow primer is to die for! I absolutly love it! Keeps everything vibrant and fresh like I just applied it.

• kendraearley By  kendraearley
    12.16.14

everyday product, i love it

• huperash By  huperash
    11.09.14

Wasn't really one to use primer until I barrowed this one from a friend. Personally, "sin" is my all time favorite! It has just enough shimmer to add to the overall look, but it's overpowering. But not only is the color pretty, it made my eyeshadow last all day! Although it is a little pricey, it last awhile, so it's definitely worth it! LOVE LOVE LOVE