Greenies Dental Chews Mini-Me Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• yvonne0024 By  yvonne0024
    01.21.11

My chihuahua is very very picky she doesn't eat alot of things i buy her. She hates bacon! Can you believe it? what kind of dog doesn't like bacon? I saw this at pets mart for a dollar so i bought her one to see if she would like it.. and she did she loves them.

• basha54 By  basha54
    11.09.10

This is the caviar of dog treats in our house, they are a bit expensive and our dogs go crazy for them. They can't get enough of them, so I give them out sparingly since they are such a great treat!

• aburgstede By  aburgstede
    11.04.10

Our dogs used to eat these and they always loved them. Kept their teeth very clean. But then the reports came out about dogs dying after eating them because they weren't fully digestable. I know Greenies said they reformulated them and they are safe now. However, they aren't "natural". So, buyer beware.

• laceyhodge By  laceyhodge
    10.05.10

My mini schnauzer loves these things. I say "You wanna brush your teeth?" and he takes off running. Funny

• zebragirl42 By  zebragirl42
    07.31.10

My dog loves these and they really do freshen his breath.

• Dyiemond By  Dyiemond
    07.17.10

my dogs love them.

• didama By  didama
    07.16.10

My dog loves these!

• iyla_vyou By  iyla_vyou
    07.14.10

This is the only bone my little doggy will eat. She only weighs 7 pounds, and hates hard bones. The second we give it to her, she runs and hides it, and then eats it when nobody's home, that's how much she loves these things. Also, it gets rid of her horrid breath

• fairydancer By  fairydancer
    07.14.10

I have 2 dogs and they both liked them, one is very picky and even he liked.

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    07.13.10

my dog liked them the first cupple of times then lost interest. she also ate them pretty fast, and she is little i don't know that if it helped her teeth

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    07.13.10

my dog got sick after eatting this. Had stomach problems and diarrhea. never again....

• YoungersX2 By  YoungersX2
    07.08.10

Great idea but my dogs don't like them.

• sturkie1 By  sturkie1
    06.21.10

My dogs love these.

• AmandaBeautyProductJunkie By  AmandaBeautyProductJunkie
    04.28.10

My dog ate them too fast. Didn't help with teeth and made me wonder if that is really that good for my dog to be ingesting. :(

• mrhiccups By  mrhiccups
    04.13.10

i have a finicky eater of a cat. these did not impress him, he ate around them in his food bowl and refused them when i tried to give them as a treat.