Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters are truly awesome - the lids stay on and your food stays fresh. These come in many sizes and I also like that they tend to keep food odors INSIDE the container.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

These are great and microwave and dishwasher safe, I love that there is no guessing what's in the container

• Mikhthr74 By  Mikhthr74
    08.11.15

I absolutely love these! I use them for around the house, for my husbands lunch & my grandsons snacks.

• Angiesmom121407 By  Angiesmom121407
    07.30.15

wonderful product they stack great I would recommend them to everyone. Rubbermaid is the best YOU CAN EASILY STORE SOUP IN THEM WITHOUT SPILLING, they of these PRODUCTS ARE GREAT!

• Brenna15 By  Brenna15
    07.24.15

Very high quality & worth buying. I keep a couple in the bathroom to store cotton balls, q-tips, etc. I also love them for storing things like soup, fruit, & crackers. Very versatile!

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

Throwback to my childhood years...only I have them as an adult as well! These guys are great for cereals and snacks, especially if you've got critters or babies!

• sisterpale By  sisterpale
    07.01.15

Rubbermaid products are great. They are much cheapervthan Tupperware and work just as well.

• Raynyc By  Raynyc
    05.25.15

I love using them they have a strong seal and are very useful, and dishwasher safe. worth buying.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.20.15

Rubbermaid is my favorite Tupperware ever. I purchase it whenever it's on sale. Love.

• spika750 By  spika750
    05.17.15

These containers are extremely useful. Great sizes for anything I need them for, clear to see what's inside so no need for labeling, and stackable. Great price point as well.

• suerelove By  suerelove
    05.07.15

I have purchased these for our Mountain house. They work really well. They price is idea and they help me with my storage of left overs, I also have used them to organize our utility closet.