Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• MommaSholly06 By  MommaSholly06
    08.14.15

This is my absolute FAVORITE razor!!! I never get cut with this razor unlike any other I've used. It is so great my husband even uses it rather then his own.

• Sarahkaye By  Sarahkaye
    08.12.15

least favorite razor, the handle never wanted to clip into new blades and soap and shaved hair would get stuck in the back of the razor and was very difficult to remove in the shower.

• sharola03 By  sharola03
    08.08.15

I gotta confess I hate shaving. The reality is that I have really sensitive skin and where I live is very hot and humid. I've tried so many razors to prevent rash and itchy, dry skin that I've lost count. This is the only razor, along with other products, that has controlled my extensive rash, itchiness and dry skin to a point that I don't dislike shaving now. It's a close enough shave and leaves my skin rash-free most of the time. When you have something like that, you stick by it and that's what I've done with Schick Quattro ever since I first bought them.

• everythingandnothin By  everythingandnothin
    08.07.15

I like these razors! They do a good job at giving a close shave.

• rachelrivera1313 By  rachelrivera1313
    05.01.15

These make my legs feel sooo smooth! and they last longer than any other razor I've used.

• virginie22 By  virginie22
    04.25.15

yes!! love these and they make my legs feel so smooth. They are awesome.

• MinnesotaMama By  MinnesotaMama
    02.25.15

I have been using this razor for years and think it is the best women's razor available. It offers a wonderful close shave without drying my skin out.

• amera101 By  amera101
    02.12.15

Easy to replace and leaves my skin feeling like a babys butt

• cadillacblu By  cadillacblu
    01.18.15

Okay lets be honest I'm really hairy and my skin is sensitive. Its just genetic. This is the best razor for both in my book. Hey but you don't have to take my word for it, you try it.

• kmorasse By  kmorasse
    01.16.15

These are good razors, but wear quickly. They arent bad for the price most of the time, but wish they would last a bit longer.