CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• Dreammera By  Dreammera
    10.16.15

• Medvsa1 By  Medvsa1
    10.15.15

I really do like this mascara due to the fact that it is non-irritating to sensitive eyes and it really does enhance the lashes. I've always liked Covergirl Mascaras because they've always worked.

• KFeatherable By  KFeatherable
    09.22.15

This was the mascara that changed my beauty world. I can honestly say that I do not remember the mascara I used before I found this. Though it has been many years since this product first came out, and I first tried it, I can tell you that CoverGirl will always be in my heart. I am in love with all mascaras from this line.

• Kristi79 By  Kristi79
    09.21.15

Best drugstore mascara ever! Made my lashes long and full without clumps. Only one complaint, it did dry out in a couple of weeks of purchase. Is it just me or are most mascaras doing that these days?!

• TheRealMacMcCoy By  TheRealMacMcCoy
    09.07.15

I did not enjoy this product. Typically I like the full thick lashes, and even after multiple coats I just could not achieve that look. The mascara also dried out very quickly, and as it was not expensive, that's still money I wouldn't want to spend again.

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

Great alternative to expensive brands, no clumps, no fuss........just natural looking lashes!

• jkloved1 By  jkloved1
    09.03.15

my favorite mascara of all time it gives volume and definition it will not clump ever even after several layers, i have not found another mascara that compares even coming from the same brand, this is the best out of all of them. I have tried more expensive mascaras but I get about the same or less quality. This has been my go to mascara for 8 years.

• acoffeediva By  acoffeediva
    08.19.15

I'm a makeup artist freelance, buying makeup can get very expensive quickly. I have found many pricey items as well as lower priced beauty products that work just as well. This mascara being one of them. Mascara is everything to me. The bigger the better. This mascara makes my lashes so long and thick people think they are fake all the time! It's about $10 compared to $30 like some others I've purchased at sephora or ulta. You can find anywhere. Stays on all day. It's my go to mascara year round.

• schellbell1 By  schellbell1
    08.19.15

This is the only mascara I use because it doesn't clump!!!!

• moriahdavidson1 By  moriahdavidson1
    06.25.15

This mascara is my all time favorite! After trying many different brands and using all types of mascara brushes, I found myself always returning to covergirl. I have lighter eyelashes, so when I put on lashblast, my eyes and lashes stand out 100 times more. I have found myself receiving MANY compliments on my eyelashes, and many people ask what I use. They automatically assume I use an unknown brand and are shocked to find out it is covergirl. I have turned many friends on to this amazing product, and will continue spreading how amazing this product is! My personal favorite is the lashblast very black non-water proof!