CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• ashtonpreston By  ashtonpreston
    01.16.16

Cover girl lash blast makes my eyes pop and goes on smooth instead of clumpy I don't wear makeup often but when I do I pull out this mascara

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.07.15

My lashes are luxurious with this mascara! My eyes POP! Love it!

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

I love this product. For it being store brand, it's pretty great quality. However, I don't like how it begins to dry and clump within a few hours.

• hhhyperpixie By  hhhyperpixie
    11.10.15

I love this Mascara it does not clump goes on smoothly and last all day. I have no problem removing it but it doesn't run with just water. However it dries out in the tube quickly and needs to be replaced frequently

• Areearose By  Areearose
    10.17.15

Wasn't my best experience with this product didn't last very long with the price

• Dreammera By  Dreammera
    10.16.15

• Medvsa1 By  Medvsa1
    10.15.15

I really do like this mascara due to the fact that it is non-irritating to sensitive eyes and it really does enhance the lashes. I've always liked Covergirl Mascaras because they've always worked.

• KFeatherable By  KFeatherable
    09.22.15

This was the mascara that changed my beauty world. I can honestly say that I do not remember the mascara I used before I found this. Though it has been many years since this product first came out, and I first tried it, I can tell you that CoverGirl will always be in my heart. I am in love with all mascaras from this line.

• Kristi79 By  Kristi79
    09.21.15

Best drugstore mascara ever! Made my lashes long and full without clumps. Only one complaint, it did dry out in a couple of weeks of purchase. Is it just me or are most mascaras doing that these days?!

• TheRealMacMcCoy By  TheRealMacMcCoy
    09.07.15

I did not enjoy this product. Typically I like the full thick lashes, and even after multiple coats I just could not achieve that look. The mascara also dried out very quickly, and as it was not expensive, that's still money I wouldn't want to spend again.