Womans Day Magazine | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.16.15

I truly enjoy this magazine! I enjoy the articles on fashion, diets and of course, the recipes! One of my favorite magazines that I have read for many years. I recommend this magazine to every woman out there that just wants an excellent read!

• maddiebsgram By  maddiebsgram
    03.21.09

This is a great magazine. Has super tips and ideas for day to day living and any way we can save money is always welcome.

• ccrunnerchic By  ccrunnerchic
    03.20.09

This magazine is great! It has lots of great recipes and other valuable information about eating healthy and saving money.

• DebsHere By  DebsHere
    03.18.09

I love to read the magazine as it gives me new recipes and also ways to save money.The magazine has really changed over the years and it has really gotten better and I save some of them as they are things that I want to do at a later date.

• gwendell By  gwendell
    03.12.09

I love this magazine! I am currently putting together some of the organizing ideas as I redo my kids' rooms.

• macsma By  macsma
    03.12.09

great read, awesome ideas/tips. they also have great giveaways on their web site.

• yawkar618 By  yawkar618
    03.12.09

I love Woman's Day Magazine! It is just full of so much information and all the information convers such a wide variety of things... never a dull moment for this magazine!

• only1athome By  only1athome
    03.12.09

I love this magazine very much! Very informative, lots of good ideas for weight loss, saving money, family, travel, fun! It is a great magazine to read every month with all the articlces, etc. Very well worth the price! I look so frward to getting my magazine in the mail every month!

• pennylane By  pennylane
    03.11.09

I have to say that I never thought I would enjoy the Woman's Day magazine. I guess I thought of it more as an older woman's magazine. I just read the April issue cover to cover and can't get over all the wonderful content. There is tons of info inside about saving money, beauty products, children's issues and more. I am very pleasantly surprised by this magazine and look forward to being a subscriber for many years to come.

• johnandgaby03 By  johnandgaby03
    03.04.09

ThiS a good magazine. it is not expensive and you can get a lot og good information.