Kellog's Special K Cereal Red Berries Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• veah100 By  veah100
    09.15.12

I don't really like the strawberry one so much, the berries taste kind of wired. I do the I believe it's vanilla or almond can't remember. I know there is a flavor similar to that I like.

• smileashh By  smileashh
    09.15.12

tastes amazing!

• deankinphi By  deankinphi
    09.05.12

Tastes great and so good for you!!!!!!!!!!

• lhflipz By  lhflipz
    09.02.12

I love this cereal!!!!! You totally have to get this it is just sweet enough and so satisfying! My favorite special k cereal is actually the vanilla almond but this is a close second!

• ktbweg By  ktbweg
    08.31.12

Even my pickiest kids love this cereal and I feel good giving it to them! Plus I like it. The berries taste really good - not like the usual dried cardboard you find in a lot of dried fruit.

• Fruitloopz By  Fruitloopz
    08.29.12

Very good, just enough sweetness without going over the top. And the best thing is my kids LOVE it! I found my older son actually snacking on a handful here and there. The price is right, there are usually sales and I've seen a few coupons as well : )

• sparklyglittereve By  sparklyglittereve
    08.27.12

Very tasty cereal, great way to start your morning or as a snack. Healthy yet tasty. No need to add sugar as the berries give it that bit of sugar needed. The berries are not hard and dry paper tasting like other brands that add berries to their cereal. Great choice, many flavors to choose from.

• kriiztii04 By  kriiztii04
    07.13.12

I love this cereal, it actually tastes good, the one i dont really like is the chocolate one, but this one is great even my son eats it.

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    06.27.12

no need of sugar. The strawberries taste so good in Kellog's Special K Cereal. two thumbs up.

• connie0908 By  connie0908
    06.26.12

Love the strawberries in this cereal. Soooo good!

• jyoti81 By  jyoti81
    05.20.12

great product

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

This is my husbands favorite cereal, but for me it is just too sweet.

• Busyb4thm By  Busyb4thm
    03.19.12

I love eating this cereal when i'm craving a sweet snack before I go to bed. I dont feel like i'm undoing all my healyth choices but I still get a great meal out of it.

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

special K is my favorite brand of cereal. It's healthful and helps you lose weight. I love the fruit ones like red berries, and the fruit and yogurt. If i've got a sweet tooth, i'll eat a little bowl of Special K Chocolately Delight, which has chunks of dark chocolate in it. YUM!

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.28.12

I love Special K Red Berries Cereal! I love the sweetness of the berries and crunchiness of the flakes so tasty! I eat this every morning with a side of yogurt, fruit and of course coffee! I love how the berries are actually freeze dried and not made in oil like dried fruits are it's healthier when freeze dried.