Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum | SheSpeaks

• CHRISTINE24666 By  CHRISTINE24666
    09.17.09

Works just like it says. No, not surgery results but still pretty darn good results! Smells so good and makes your skin feel so soft.

• tabsim87 By  tabsim87
    09.08.09

I am currently using the Daily serum and the eye treatment serum, I love them both. I don't really get much sleep ever and within 3 days of using the eye treatment I noticed substantial tightness in the area where I once had under-eye bags. My crows feet are hardly visible. The daily serum is very light and doesn't make my skin oily at all. My face is so soft and clean. I really like these products..

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.08.09

My derm. suggested this to my mom! Said it was better than any prescription he could offer!

• marleysmom By  marleysmom
    09.07.09

Great job on the wrinkles and sagging. Non-greasy and no breakouts like I've got with other products.

• trista17pluto By  trista17pluto
    05.09.09

I am 34 with very fair skin. I have been using the serum for 2 weeks and have definitely noticed a difference, My skin is softer and my acne scars are fading a bit. Some of my pores are less noticeable. I am using it in conjunction with Olay night of Olay firming cream.

• snowwhite By  snowwhite
    02.22.09

I purchased this product after a dermatologist on Oprah recommended it for aging skin. I'm only 29 years old but have been suffering from adult onset acne for the past two years. I've tried two prescription creams, facials, and expensive department store products and none of them compare to the Regenerist Serum. I use it day/night and one tube still lasts me about 3 months. Def worth the $!