Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum | SheSpeaks

• minnie09 By  minnie09
    11.07.09

never got to try this product. would love to

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.07.09

I love olay products.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    09.28.09

I have been using olay regenerist for 2 months now because I had very dry skin and after 2 months of use, I can see a big difference in my skin. I really like this product. My skin feel moist and more hydrated now and I don?t have the dry flaking look to my face. The texture of my skin is smoother. The tiny lines has disappeared and I feel more confident with my appearance. This is a keeper. I would recommend this product for all skin types.

• SayHelloMax By  SayHelloMax
    09.22.09

Yes, this is one of the only ones (at this price range) that I actually saw results from. Competes with similar higher priced products, no problem!

• CHRISTINE24666 By  CHRISTINE24666
    09.17.09

Works just like it says. No, not surgery results but still pretty darn good results! Smells so good and makes your skin feel so soft.

• tabsim87 By  tabsim87
    09.08.09

I am currently using the Daily serum and the eye treatment serum, I love them both. I don't really get much sleep ever and within 3 days of using the eye treatment I noticed substantial tightness in the area where I once had under-eye bags. My crows feet are hardly visible. The daily serum is very light and doesn't make my skin oily at all. My face is so soft and clean. I really like these products..

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.08.09

My derm. suggested this to my mom! Said it was better than any prescription he could offer!

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    09.07.09

I have tried the regenerist serum. After two weeks my face had a nice glow and felt smooth. My freinds and family noticed a difference also. I recommend this product.

• klockett By  klockett
    09.07.09

i can only imagine, Olay has the best products!!

• marleysmom By  marleysmom
    09.07.09

Great job on the wrinkles and sagging. Non-greasy and no breakouts like I've got with other products.