Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.19.15

I really like this foundation it helps achieve a flawles look and it's easy to build it up to a full coverage I highly recommend to use primer before applying this to achieve a very even look.

• justinesmiles By  justinesmiles
    10.26.11

If you are looking for a good foundation to even out skin tone control oil. Well this is the foundation for you.. Love it! A little or a lot apply as much as needed for desired coverage.. Thanks Sephora for giving me my even skin tone back. I have Melasma also know as a pregnacy mask! It finally gave me the coverage I needed Yeah!!

• winggirl By  winggirl
    07.23.11

I love this foundation!! It goes on easily and looks natural. my mother change her foundation to mufe hd after her first try with mines.

• BeautyByRivera By  BeautyByRivera
    07.07.11

I think it was a fine foundation. Went out just fine, but I had a problem with the way it faded, which was blotchy. Even with a primer it faded blotchy so I will not be repurchasing it.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    06.22.11

This foundation is great! I first used it as a friends wedding and I am hooked. My skin looked flawless in the pictures. The other nice thing is I didn't feel oily by the end of the day. I still looked refreshed and like I just put it on. You do not need to use concealer. It covers everything! I use a small amount for every day foundation and a double dose for weddings. Remember to buy primer and use a brush to ensure an even finish.

• cmjustice21 By  cmjustice21
    01.28.11

I Probably shouldn't but i use this everyday.. I just can't get enough of this stuff. I have combination skin so I only apply the primer on my t-zone to help with my shine at days end but once you apply the HD powder you are set! Buy it you won't regret i'Ve had mines for about 6 months so the price equates in the end...

• chikitanydia By  chikitanydia
    07.06.09

this foundation is great because it gives coverage without looking cakey. gives you a flawless look !

• luv4taffy By  luv4taffy
    02.21.09

I absolutely adore this foundation! I was a mineral makeup wearer for the past 4 years and never thought I would go back to liquid until I was introduced to the MUFE brand. My best friend actually had me try the Mat Velvet formula and I liked it. Went to Sephora to get color matched and the SA said that the Mat Velvet was too drying for me so she showed me the HD and matched my skintone and I have been in lobe with this for the last 4 mos. It gives you such a beautiful finish I dont need to use a concealer with this and I have broken capilarries on the side of my nose and on top. It gives you a soft dewey glow but not where you look oily. It gives a nice natural finish to ur skin and it desnt feel like you are wearing anything,. I highly recommend this ladies. If you can get to a Sephora have them match you get a sample. Just a tid bit with this foundation you dont need too much of a moisturiser because this moisturises by itself by 46%.