Baby Einstein DVDs | SheSpeaks

• onlyonetoni By  onlyonetoni
    05.25.09

My son has watched the Baby Mozart dvd since he was 3 months old and he is now 13 months and he STILL watches it and loves it! We don't watch it that often, but when we do, he just laughs and coo's!

• rachel_lynne By  rachel_lynne
    05.15.09

They're great.. my daughter fell in love with them when she was 3 months old and they keep her entertained.

• mom41995 By  mom41995
    04.13.09

We had four children in four years and what is so wonderful about these videos...still do this day, is that all 4 of my children will watch these at the same time...so this is the perfect time for me to catch a quick shower or even just chill with them. To this day, we will listen to the cds in the car. We have every single video that Baby Einstein has ever made, even before they sold to Disney. We love each one of them. The kids LOVE the music and the puppets...etc. These are my most favorite and I know give them as gifts to every single baby shower I attend.

• sgc1103 By  sgc1103
    04.10.09

all 3 of my children really loved these videos and I truly believe my oldest benefited the most due to the fact that he watched them non stop the others not as much as it bored the eldest

• anamikaalam By  anamikaalam
    04.08.09

I have two children who are autistic. When they were younger, they loved it. I wished they would make a feature that's just not suitable for toddlers, but also for preschoolars.

• Tink36 By  Tink36
    04.04.09

We love the First Sounds one......it was our daughter's first DVD and she still loves it and is mesmerized. :-)

• JessicaTKC By  JessicaTKC
    04.04.09

We had the shapes DVD and my son loved it. Of all his DVDs that was the one he wanted to watch the most.

• Yellie By  Yellie
    03.27.09

LOVE baby einsteins! My son is too old now and I miss them

• buckeyebaby By  buckeyebaby
    03.24.09

We have absolutely every title they make! We LOVE these videos as well! Awesome investment!

• shelley111 By  shelley111
    03.23.09

I absolutely loves these dvd's. I have an autistic son and he learned to talk and read from watching these vidoes. Would highly recommend to a parent of a special needs or child, or any child!