Spanx Higher Power Shaper | SheSpeaks

• 07clement By  07clement
    08.14.09

I made all my brides maids wear these I love them

• Maggie75 By  Maggie75
    07.21.09

I LOVE my Spanx! I LOVE the women who invented them! I can't believe how amazing they are and how much better my stomach looks in clothes. Also, Lose the Muffin Top Ladies! Spanx is anti-muffin!

• mzzteacha By  mzzteacha
    07.06.09

Wonderful!

• marshalow By  marshalow
    06.12.09

These are thebest undergarmet I have ever tried! awesome..looked 15 lbs lighter!!

• laurenc425 By  laurenc425
    06.08.09

Spanx are the best bodyshaping products out there! Its kind of unbelieveable actually. If your ever having trouble getting them up try pulling them up while crouching and coming back to a stand. Its a very smooth motion ... nothing crazy like the other "girdles" Another thing that you could do to prevent tears is putting them in the freezer the night before your going to wear them! (I sell spanx where I work and have never had a complaint about them!)

• jennifercaroline By  jennifercaroline
    05.30.09

I own a pair I bought for under a bridesmaid dress. I wished it sucked in the tummy a little more, maybe it was too big because it gapped around my ribs. I would try them again though just in a size smaller.

• conciergegal By  conciergegal
    05.29.09

I also own a pair of spanx...the full length one that stops at my thighs and goes up to my ribs. It's the best and I def recommend it to everyone that wants to prevent that unnecessary "jiggle" or "bounce".

• Michellity By  Michellity
    05.29.09

I recently purchased a pair of Spanx to wear under a dress for a formal event I was going to. I found that, on a hot afternoon, I sweat a bit more because I was wearing them as well as a thicker dress. Although I must admit that they were comfortable and did slim quite well.

• gypsygirl By  gypsygirl