PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

This product did not work for me or any of my three dogs!!! These things are very loud and my dogs immediately started freaking out. I tried all kinds of things to get them used to the stupid thing, but in the end buying it was a mistake.

• Madiapetia By  Madiapetia
    06.16.13

This product did not work for me or my 48 lb dog. The noise scared him and it was a struggle to use on his nails. His nails are thick and when I could get it near him, it did not work in an efficient manner. Would not use again, nor recommend.

• cinsobriquet By  cinsobriquet
    03.16.13

I have no luck with this product.

• Sbaker984 By  Sbaker984
    03.12.13

The noise it makes scares my dog. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

• NewYorkGirl89 By  NewYorkGirl89
    02.23.13

I'm not a big fan of this product.. In order to use it on my border collies, i had to take the shield off. Even then the thing was still extremely slow at filing their nails down and took me forever. I finally gave up and went to the hardware store and bought a dremel, don't waste your money!

• coffeelover992 By  coffeelover992
    02.16.13

Don't recommend it, I had such a hard time getting my dog to sit still. She ran away every time I tried to just bring it out. Hated it.

• arielhart By  arielhart
    02.09.13

dog got a little freaked out

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

This is another "As Seen On TV" joke. Plain and simple. Don't waste your time or money.

• joytohave By  joytohave
    01.14.13

I bought this when it first came out. I used it on my beagle mix Jazmine. It was horrible. It made her nails jagged. It was not as easy as it looks in the ads.

• caprice427 By  caprice427
    12.24.12

I couldn't even try this product to see if it worked well because my cats were scared to death of the sound. Its funny the pets in the commercial loved it...must've been drugged.