Movie Ratatouille Review Page 4 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• CarlaK By  CarlaK
    06.27.09

It was a great family movie, I wish they make more movies like this one.

• robynlong By  robynlong
    05.27.09

The whole family loves this mvoie! My son calls it the rat movie.

• specialk32926 By  specialk32926
    05.27.09

This movie is awesome for both grown ups and kids.

• jellybeanr By  jellybeanr
    05.22.09

I really loved that movie. it was the best.

• Joyfulmom4 By  Joyfulmom4
    05.11.09

Overall I liked the film a lot. It was a fun, charming story and the characters were cute. It was a little uneven, parts of it were more fun and entertaining than other parts. It was a tad slow at times. But there were also some positively wonderful scenes. My absolute favorite scene was when the health department came to inspect the restaurant for rats... OMG! I laughed so hard. That particular scene might be one of my favorite animated movie scenes ever. Definitely worth watching, though not quite equal to Disney's greatest.

• colieblack By  colieblack
    04.28.09

Good Disney movie - Good concept that anything is possible but you have to work for it and not just expect it to happen to you

• onlyonetoni By  onlyonetoni
    04.21.09

One of the best Disney movies thus far. And I've seen them all!

• twdavis By  twdavis
    03.23.09

I liked this movie, as I love anything Disney, but it did seem to drag in a few places. If I still had a small child I probably wouldn't have taken them to see it. It seems a little too mature for their viewing. It was entertaining for me, but a little more adult than the usually Disney fare.

• amy0901 By  amy0901
    03.14.09

Cute movie. My daughter at age 4 loves it. She thinks it is hysterical that the rat cooks.

• mrs_brightside By  mrs_brightside
    02.20.09

My kids ( 6 and 2) Love this movie. My husband and I can sit and watch it with them and not get sick of it ( as long as it's not every day). It's a cute story filled with fun characters and a good lesson about being yourself. It's also been helpful with getting my daughter to try new foods.