Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.

• joldmixon By  joldmixon
    04.30.13

This is the yummiest, high quality hummus brand! I always buy this when I know company is coming over. My daugther loves it to be packed in her lunch to go with crackers, pretzels or veggies! I feel good providing this as a snack...it's healthy, yummy, and filling.

• jenndta69 By  jenndta69
    04.30.13

Totally addicted. I really love Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. It's probably the best hummus out there for the price. Really affordable and really delicious. This is mine and my daughter's favorite snack to eat while we watch our shows. Some pita chips and we are happy girls. Also makes a great spread for sandwiches and wraps. Very healthy.

• angiecotes By  angiecotes
    04.30.13

Love all Sabra hummus. Creamy , flavorful and so easy for last minute parties!

• Sunflowercake By  Sunflowercake
    04.17.13

I love hummus anyhow but this has a nice subtle roast flavor to it.

• llplante By  llplante
    03.31.13

I love Sabra hummus! I use it during get-togethers at my house, usually as a spread for crackers or a dip for veggies.

• kymnasium By  kymnasium
    03.24.13

We love Hummus and Sabra has got it going on, some I have tried can be a little gritty, but this brand is smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried it you should with some Blue corn chips it's delicious!

• singincherry By  singincherry
    03.08.13

Sabra makes THE best hummus, and Ive tried many brands. Hummus is a superfood, so definitely try it! My fave flavor is hummus with lemon garlic.

• FitLissa By  FitLissa
    01.29.13

We are addicted to this stuff. Delicious & oh so good for you. This is one of our favorite varieties.

• grammamonsey By  grammamonsey
    01.20.13

I love love love it!!!! Great flavor.

• mellymom28 By  mellymom28