Boppy Nursing Pillow | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

Love the Boppy pillow

I love my Boppy nursing pillow. I've had two throughout my three kids; it is an absolute must have. Especially if you are a c section mommy like me. It makes breastfeeding so much easier! You can also use it as a way to prop up baby and use it as a seat, or just a way to hold baby. I love it. I'd highly recommend getting a couple covers.

• shopinista By  shopinista
    04.29.15

Every mom I know highly recommended the boppy for nursing. I never got the hang of using it.... it seemed awkward and unnatural to use then. But when it came to tummy time, and eventually helping my daughter sit up on her own, it as the absolute bomb!

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    04.27.15

I loved this boppy pillow so much that I also brought the neck pillow and other boppy products. I was great for nursing, and she loves to nap on the pillow when I sit it on the floor for her. Its also great for everyday use!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.14.15

This is my favorite baby its of 2014 by far. I use it for everything,and I still use it regularly

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.11.15

Nice design cute covers and help baby so much at tummy time and to sit up when ready

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

I HAVE AND HAD A BOPPY PILLOW WITH ALL THREE OF MY KIDS, I HAVE A 8 MONTH OLD NOW AND WE USE OUR EVERYDAY!!!! WHEN BABY SHOWERS COME ALONG THAT IS WHAT I GIVE FOR ONE OF THE PRESENTS. THEY ARE GREAT!

• cthomsen By  cthomsen
    03.06.15

A must for breastfeeding. Definitely a back saver!

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

I did not have a Boppy until my last baby and it is a life saver at times. It helps when breast feeding OR bottle feeding. Even when your holding your baby or playing with your baby its nice to have so you don't have to strain your arms. As baby gets older it is good for practicing to sit alone and although it is suggested for tummy time too I find it to be a bit too large to use for tummy time. The price is a lot in my opinion.

• tamaranoble By  tamaranoble
    02.09.15

OMG!! BEST THING OUT THERE! saved my back with my kids! LOVE LOVE IT! every mother needs one!

• ImariBoo By  ImariBoo
    02.04.15

I loved this thing !! It was so handy in holding the baby and nursing and it also had different covers you could change it into ! It really is a must have I'm sure you think of all kinds if things to do with it!

• kaycamp By  kaycamp
    02.03.15

Great for breast feeding even great for when baby need help sitting up my only problem is that it was a little pricey but overall very wonderful