Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222433 carley222433
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• ShainaCooper By  ShainaCooper
    10.26.17

Soft skin

I love how thick this soap is! So a little goes a long way when you lather. Also I enjoy the scent. Also how beautiful my skin looks!

• Krey918 By  Krey918
    10.22.17

Dove products are always my favorite! They are always the right price and they leave you skin feeling super smooth! :)

• kamibryant By  kamibryant

Love it

I love Dove products. Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner makes my hair silky and soft. I love it

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

This product is the best. It keeps your skin so soft and smooth

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980

Dove Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

Dove Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner leaves your hair looking and feeling radiant and soft applying moisture to every strand.

• bhanuu By  bhanuu
    10.09.17

life essentials..

this is a must on my bathroom shelf since last three years.. works good on dry to normal skins..

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Dove, the name speaks it self, Its a must in the shower leaving skins of and clean. When you leave the shower your body feels so clean. The smell is wonderful.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

This product smells incredible and makes my skin feel smooth and clean.

• Savvyjess By  Savvyjess
    09.27.17

Memories with Dove

The scent of Dove always reminds me of my Grandmother, it brings warm memories for me. I absolutely love the body wash, the scent is very close to the original Dove bar soap. My skin feels silky soft and well hydrated, and I smell great!

• noimnotamish By  noimnotamish
    09.22.17

Dove Body Wash

I love Dove body wash products. I used to get red bumps on my legs from irritation and dryness even after I would put lotion on. I have sensitive skin and I made the switch to Dove when a friend told me how much she loved the product. It's all I buy now. I would highly recommend.