Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage Review Page 39 of 40 | SheSpeaks

• mebalicious By  mebalicious     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.15.11

I picked up the Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage and make a delicious Italian casserole from scratch with shells. I took the casing off before cutting the sausage into pieces. I browned onion and garlic and then added the sausage and tomato products with my spices before serving over the cooked shells. Top with grated Parmesan and it was a big hit! Everyone enjoyed the dinner--with no leftovers!

• katen21 By  katen21     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.15.11

Love this sweet italian sausage!!! It enhances many of my dishes, my favorite way to use it is to add some sweetness to spaghetti squash!!! This is a hit with my family every time!

• donnabunny By  donnabunny     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.14.11

Loved this brand sausage. Made it with penne pasta, spinach, diced tomatoes and cheese. Will purchase again.

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.14.11

Finally found them yesterday. Planning to make them tonight!

• amyhonestly By  amyhonestly     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.14.11

We cut this sausage out of the casing and brown it like burger! We use it in spaghetti, chili, mexican dishes!! Johnsonville rocks!!

• TNKMEMMOTT By  TNKMEMMOTT     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.13.11

We thought we would be creative and make something new. We used this sausage in our biscuits and gravy....can I just say WOW!! This made it have such a flavorful taste that you wouldn't expect. Thinking this is only a dinner item has now turned into a great morning additive too! YUM!!

• Alejandre By  Alejandre
    03.11.11

Love this! And my kids cannot get enough of it.

• mrtoppi By  mrtoppi     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.11.11

We loved the sweet sausage in our lasagna. It gave it wonderful flavor!

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.11.11

Loves putting these into a homemade meat sauce or just making a sausage & pepper meal

• carriy By  carriy     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.11.11

This was very good, I put it in a pasta dish with red peppers, onions and roasted tomatoes. My whole family loved it.

• ericlinda1 By  ericlinda1     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.11.11

My family loved them! Even my 7 yesr old,which really suprised me. They were easy to cook and had great flavor. We will definetly buy them again.

• csolom By  csolom     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.10.11

Very good we had them on the grill family enjoyed them very much.

• alr22516 By  alr22516     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.10.11

We all really enjoyed this. We made it with angel hair and marinara sauce. It had a great flavor and everyone loved it. We also had it in crusty french rolls, with spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese on top. Mmmmmmmm!!!!

• jewlesnfla By  jewlesnfla     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.10.11

Made a wonderful and easy recipe that came with the Johnsonville kit. Italian Sausage Rigatoni . My family LOVED it ! We had company that night too and they raved over it . Will be recommending to EVERYONE !!!!

• eshaw515 By  eshaw515     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.10.11

also enjoy the Irish garlic sausages too yumm-o