Vera Wang Princess | SheSpeaks

• delane delane
    02.15.16

i love the bottle it self i love the offer to review the great smell on my body to stand out

• This perfume gives me a headache. It's not my favorite and I don't recommend it.

• beaniewrinkle By  beaniewrinkle
    09.01.10

i will be honest ladies, vera disappointed me with this one. i tried a knock off of this before trying the real thing.... THE KNOCKOFF WAS BETTER! i wound up going back and getting the matching lotion to the knockoff! hahaha! of course it didn't stay on as good as a real perfume would, but for the price, i ain't complaining! :)

• rach1234 By  rach1234
    08.31.10

One of my favorite perfumes and I have a lot. Love the smell and worth the price.

• silverfox2010 By  silverfox2010
    08.31.10

This fragrance, though delightful at first whiff, is designed for a very young market. It does not have staying power and is overpriced for the reason alone. You'd have to buy several product in this scent and layer it to expect its pleasant first impression to last for any time at all. I tried it at Sephora's, taking a sample with me to try over time. Its scent seems to fade quickly and even sour on some people. I was drawn to it because the Sephora computer said it had a strong tuberose note. However, that is not in the initial top notes (the ones that fade first). According to my research, it has "sharp notes of water lily, apple, freshly-sweet mandarin, and apricot. The middle notes include guava, Tiare flower, tuberose and a perception of chocolate. It dries to a powdery base with faint lingering notes of vanilla, amber and wood. the powdery finish is not as strong as Guerlain's Shalimar (original formulation), but it's there if you soak yourself in it. I must admit I love either very fresh, light one-note fragrances such as tuberose, rose, lily of the valley and the like or complex Orientals that have staying power. My low rating has more to do with it not matching my life stage and lifestyle because if I am going to buy pricey fragrance, I want and need it to last.

• Sweetelbell By  Sweetelbell
    08.16.10

This fragrance does not last to long on me

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I like the perfume but its a little strong and a little expensive.

• lovelymika293 By  lovelymika293
    04.22.10

I did not like this scent...I found it was too potently strong.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.05.09

Smells Great!

• Rmsmith By  Rmsmith
    08.18.09

Selected and given to my by my husband for Christmas. Very nice.

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    06.14.09

This is sooooo beautiful! One of my favorite perfumes.