Vera Wang Princess | SheSpeaks

• delane delane
    02.15.16

i love the bottle it self i love the offer to review the great smell on my body to stand out

• This perfume gives me a headache. It's not my favorite and I don't recommend it.

• SweetieJai1 By  SweetieJai1
    08.23.11

Bought it for my God Daughter last year for a Christmas present. Now she with her girlfriends love it and want me to give them a gift set.

• dawndelrusso By  dawndelrusso
    07.20.11

i enjoyed this perfume for a while even purchased a second bottle. Pretty and feminine :)

• mas8612 By  mas8612
    07.08.11

I use both the perfume and lotion. My husband is sensitive to a lot scents but he does like this one because it's a light scent.

• Krystle818 By  Krystle818
    06.25.11

I get headaches with a lot of perfumes because of their over powerful scents, but I LOVE this perfume! I never get a headache and smell great!

• jeniferb By  jeniferb
    06.23.11

This is one of my favorite scents.....not too overpowering but just enough to make you feel good when you wear it. As mentioned, though, it does not last as long as I'd like but to me it's worth the price. I absolutely love the "flirty" fragrance and my 7-year-old daughter loves and plays with the crown on top as she is a princess after all ;)

• COLLDAWN By  COLLDAWN
    05.24.11

I just got this for my daughter (small bottle) and it is so light and non-intrusive, perfect for a young lady ready to start wearing perfume, but not ready to smell like a woman yet!

• romonna80 By  romonna80
    05.13.11

TRIED A SAMPLE OF THIS... ITS LIGHT AND REFRESHING .... NICE SUMMER SCENT

• Jessicaalswager By  Jessicaalswager
    04.29.11

The scent is light but not too light. The packaging is elegant and fun! For a light perfume it doesn't take a lot of product, making the higher price a little easier to swallow. This product will last for a long time, (for me, over a year) so i really don't mind splurging it's actually a great deal. Scents are more of a personal choice kind of deal but it's not overly floral and just the right amount of sass for me!

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

It smells great. The packaging is beautiful.