Rubbermaid Premier 12 Piece Storage Set | SheSpeaks

• mommabull mommabull
    11.08.14

This set is good. I like the size and the bowls are sturdy, They end up staining easy though

• tatersmom By  tatersmom
    05.19.10

These are awesome. I have lids and bowls when I need them and so much more space in my cabinet !!

• nj_nubn By  nj_nubn
    05.19.10

i love these! the pieces i have are sturdy and i always use them

• mmc785 By  mmc785
    05.19.10

I absolutely love these containers! No more having to search for the lid or having to chase after lids as they fall behind a drawer. Also love the fact that they can be washed in the dishwasher and not come out either stained or somewhat melted like other kinds.

• MMANGO10 By  MMANGO10

Real Deal, Long lasting durable LUV RED

• jayanivas By  jayanivas
    05.19.10

this is a multi usability product.I store all my food stuff,i presented as a mother's day gift to mom.U can hav different sizes.compact cool and useful to all of us.

• mamma2007 By  mamma2007
    05.19.10

I love these container, with a large family and lots to cook for these containers are alot more useful and ecovomical to use a nd store anything. I lkie them better than the other disposable kind.

• lovdbyausm By  lovdbyausm
    05.19.10

I love the look of these, I am going to have to get some!

• viviennebui By  viviennebui
    05.19.10

I love that these and like how they don't take up lots of space, but I cook lots of tomato based foods and curries, so the downfall to this product is that it stains.

• ckeller By  ckeller
    05.18.10

I love how durable Rubbermaid is, they hold up to the dishwasher, kids and they keep food longer. They also take up less space in the cupboard since they are stack able.

• jennyta By  jennyta
    05.18.10

They stack easy and are really durable. The best thing about the product is you never lose the lid! It hugs underneath the container. Bravo!