Rubbermaid Premier 12 Piece Storage Set | SheSpeaks

• mommabull mommabull
    11.08.14

This set is good. I like the size and the bowls are sturdy, They end up staining easy though

• anonymous_member By  anonymous_member

these are great

• ashley3983 By  ashley3983
    05.20.10

My mom has these. I was with her when she bought them and tried to get her to buy me some, but that was a no. They are the best storage containers ever. She let me have one. I wish i had the whole set! They are deffinitly worth your money.

• MOMMYK1982 By  MOMMYK1982
    05.20.10

THESE STORAGE BOWLS ARE AWESOME :)

• bighaircajun By  bighaircajun
    05.19.10

I love these - they seal great and stack awesome which makes storage nice and neat and organized!

• mrsdavis33 By  mrsdavis33
    05.19.10

I had Rubbermaid products in my home growing up and I am still using them now. I love them. I wouldn't buy anything else!

• trkdriver247 By  trkdriver247
    05.19.10

rubbermaid products have been in my house since I was a child. They are very durable and super easy to us. I love to use them for craft products, so that my children and I can both see whats in there without having to open everything up

• orchid7951 By  orchid7951
    05.19.10

Rubbermaid products are always good, maybe a bit more expensive than the store brand, but, they usually hold up better, especially the lids. I have used the store brand containers but find that the lids crack and therefore the container is mostly useless. I have Rubbermaid containers that I have owned for several years and are still in perfect condition. Being able to stack the containers and lids saves lots of space in your cabinets and in the fridge while in use.

• brunettegirl By  brunettegirl
    05.19.10

sturdy and reliable. love it

• elineman By  elineman
    05.19.10

Love the containers !!! Easy to use.

• cicogna33 By  cicogna33
    05.19.10

i love rubbermaid. they are long lasting and sturdy. never had any problems!!