Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner Review Page 36 of 36 | SheSpeaks

• CDRipley09 By  CDRipley09     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.12

I loved the smell of this conditioner. It washed out of my hair more quickly than other conditioners I've tried, and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy; in fact, my hair has felt quite clean. Additionally, I have some frizz issues, even with my short hair, and this product seemed to help- my hair has been laying flat for two days now. My hair looks great, and my husband has remarked on how good my hair looks, too. The somewhat eco-friendly packaging is a bonus, as well.

• CLuo123 By  CLuo123     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.12

The conditioner is pretty good. It felt moisturizing and nice. My hair definitely felt softer and it looked better. The only thing about it is that it's really hard to rinse off. I've used other conditioners before and this one seems to be the hardest to wash off. Also, the cap was a little hard to open, but overall it was a good product.

• Homesteadinghippy By  Homesteadinghippy     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.12

I love this stuff!! it smelled so great and left my hair feeling soft and looking shiny! my only issue is having to try and hide this from my daughter LOL :)

• blond_ie3 By  blond_ie3     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.24.12

I love the new Pantene shampoo and conditioner!! It left my hair clean, conditioned, and easy to manage!! Thanks for the opportunity to find out how awesome it is!!!

• abbygabbie By  abbygabbie     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.24.12

Smells wonderful. Easy to rinse out, which I love. Some conditioners take forever it seems to rinse out. It left my hair so soft & smelling great ♥

• KREW12 By  KREW12     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.24.12

I love the Nature Fusion Moisture conditioner it is light and the scent was great. My daughter and I have the fly aways so this conditioner has helped smooth that out without weighing our hair down!

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.24.12

Im very hard on my hair with gels and sprays. After conditioning it was very moisturizing and smell very nice not real strong

• firehousehalo1 By  firehousehalo1     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

Love, love, love this!!! Another great job on another great prod.!!!

• iloveny By  iloveny     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

after all these knats come out of nowhere and attack me, I was happy to find out that my pantene package had arrived when i got home. I couldnt wait to try it, so I did and it smelt just like green tea. Infact, it was kind of making me thirsty.

• jezhicka By  jezhicka     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

The conditioner smelled so good, and it was very moisturizing, and my hair is so soft now.

• jmarie0315 By  jmarie0315     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

This conditioner smells ok, seems to be pretty moisturizing, etc. I have very fine, slightly wavy hair that is really prone to frizz and this product doesn't seem to help with my frizz issues very much. I probably wouldn't buy this for myself in future though I do appreciate the free sample. The container is nice looking, but the cap is a little bit hard to open. That wouldn't keep me from buying a product, but maybe the manufacturer should know a redesign on the cap might be helpful for the future.

• tinamyers By  tinamyers     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.12

Hi I have also been using this product for years. I truely enjoy the way it makes me feel confident about myself. Also I truely enjoy the comments I recieve from others, including strangers.

• ddavidso By  ddavidso
    02.29.12

I have been using this product for over one year. I like most Pantene products and this did not disappoint. It has a gentle scent and washes out well without a residue. I wash my hair every day (I know , I know this is not good but I really have to) and it leaves my hair very moisturized and soft.