Angel Soft Bath Tissue Review Page 36 of 36 | SheSpeaks

• nixyrie By  nixyrie     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.07.11

LOVED IT! It wasnt to hard or to soft. just perfect. Also it is a good price. Would definately use again.

• chickmomma By  chickmomma
    10.07.11

This is the best TP ever in my opinion!

• grammasmagic By  grammasmagic
    10.07.11

Great TP, I didn't get any to try but felt I could give it a review anyway because I buy it and use it regularly. Great value, great price...

• makeminepink By  makeminepink     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.07.11

This toilet tissue is soft, the rolls are a good size, and each sheet tears off easily. I love all the $2.00 off coupons that were sent. they will help alot with the budget I am following! I will buy this brand next time I need toilet tissue. Thanks for allowing me to test this product. I am glad I did! Thumbs up on this product!

• s1sboo By  s1sboo
    10.07.11

This is the only Brand that I buy. I love it and with a child and roommate in the House it gose a long way.Thank you for such an awesome Product.

• anniephelps By  anniephelps
    10.07.11

Love It!!!!! I like the softness for family and the inexpensiveness for my budget

• tabithamarie0328 By  tabithamarie0328     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.06.11

I love this brand i is the only thing that "holds " up with five kids,Im sure you guys get the drift .angel soft is the best.thanks

• rebekahsweepstakes By  rebekahsweepstakes     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.05.11

I just got this in and I like it a lot! Not the softest I've used, but best for the price and quality in comparison to the store brand and other name brand I have used. I definitely will keep buying it.

• emimorgan By  emimorgan     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.21.11

This is my go-to brand of toilet paper. It's soft and it gets the job done, and is a great value - the double roll lasts a long time!