CBS Big Bang Theory | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I just started to watch this show and I have caught up on reruns. The show is hilarious and it is refreshing to have different story lines. Sheldon is my favorite!

• lockliss lockliss
    03.21.12

I try to watch this show and while I love that a lot of the Roseanne actors are on the show, it just seems to be the same situation and the same show over and over. I get it, you're a bunch of geeks looking to score. Next!

• chancesare By  chancesare

Opps I forogot to rate it - it's definitely 5*+

• kzbunny By  kzbunny
    10.06.09

This is just a smart funny show!

• drbey2003 By  drbey2003
    10.06.09

I LOVE this show...it is absolutely HILARIOUS!!

• jtjppkw By  jtjppkw

Love it!!!!!

• the3kidsandme By  the3kidsandme
    10.06.09

I think this show is good when you just need to laugh. The characters are nothing short of funny, and have you laughing through most of the show. Who would have thought four nerds could be so funny?? I usually watch it every Monday night with my husband... good way to lift our spirits after a long hard day. My favorite character is Sheldon.. If you haven't watched it yet, I suggest you give it a try. You shouldn't be disappointed.

• shopperMD By  shopperMD
    10.05.09

The show is best if watched from the beginning. I had seen half of an episode before and wasnt that into it. My finace bought the first season and now I'm addicted. This shows premise is about four nerdy socially inept scientists and their pretty next door neighbor. Sheldon is my favorite character. I highly recommend this series. Its smart and very funny. Its just an all around good show that lifts your spirits. Season three has currently just started and I love it!!!!