L Oreal Paris Visible LIft Blur Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ramblngirl ramblngirl
    07.09.14

The color match was great. It went on smooth and didn't feel chalky or like I had a coating on my face. I do wish it had sunscreen though.

• ilovepurpleiris ilovepurpleiris
    07.06.14

I normally use powder foundation and felt that this did not provide the coverage I needed on the redness on my cheeks. The formula is very lightweight and I felt like I wasn't wearing liquid foundation, but I don't believe this product is for me.

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.14

I saw no difference in appearance from other foundations The upside is it doesn't have a heavy feeling when applied. It's very light and not noticeable. When you peel the label for the drug facts...Wow! Lots in there. If anyone has a gluten or wheat sensitivity I would suggest not using this product as it has hydrolyzed wheat protein in the ingredients.I'm glad other reviewers found this an amazing product. For me, it's not something I will rush out to purchase.

• kimcres By  kimcres     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.14

What a lightweight, sheer coverage product. I like that it contains sunscreen and goes easily. It has a powder feel to it, but does not cover wrinkles.

• Lowerpride By  Lowerpride     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.14

I just loved this product, it went on effortlessly and felt so light and airy. My skin appeared flawless and looked so natural.

• redglo By  redglo     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.14

Just received the product yesterday. The color I received was a neutral light beige color (not the official name). Smooth and silky application. Coverage is fine for me as I don't have a lot to cover except for freckles and I don't expect that it would cover those completely. Feels light and not like a mask.

• jh0816 By  jh0816     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.14

This works GREAT! It exceeded my expectations! Goes on smooth, stays put. It is creamy with this powder finish. Easy to blend it and it looks natural. It did nothing for wrinkles, the wrinkles are still there - ha! It does make spots lighter but does not totally cover them up (dark spots). I have an issue finding natural looking products on my face that don't look all thick and fake. This is great for that.

• bustert By  bustert     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.17.14

Couldn't wait to try this and I wasn't disappointed! It was so smooth and creamy going on my face, I could hardly tell I was even wearing foundation.It wasn't to thick coming out of the tube, and doesn't look "caked" on at all! And the color was a perfect match!

• escada96 By  escada96     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.16.14

Got the package today and ran right in the bathroom to try this out... wow it feels soft as silk going on and dries to such a flawless finish you couldn't even tell I had makeup on.. it feels weightless and provides great coverage for my freckles. My fine lines seemed to disapear before my eyes.. This is my new favorite foundation by far. Loved it, thank you for letting me try it :)

• hopeEternal62 By  hopeEternal62     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.16.14

You will not be disappointed buying this product. I have tried using others to cover up the even colored areas and was always disappointed. L'Oreal has once again out done the other brands. I will continue using their products.