Tide Pods | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

The pods are so easy and convenient. They pop right into your washer and there is not a drippy mess. I feel like I use less detergent since it is already measured for me and if it's a heavy load I throw in two!

• 1 pod does not clean a load of towels, 2 pods do not clean a load of towels, 3 pods, 4pods, no. It takes 5 pods for me to feel like my towels are semi clean, but I use 6 or 7 to feel like my towels are Tide clean.

Video Reviews

• suchitra1925 By  suchitra1925
    04.24.12

I bought a big box of tide pods .... i didn't like it at all price it bit high and clothes wont smell good as with tide detergent ...totally disappointed with the product

• deann1548 By  deann1548
    04.23.12

I really like the Tide pods. They make doing laundry faster and easier. You just toss this in the wash and add clothes. No measuring! The clothes comes out clean and fresh too.

• missmisy19 By  missmisy19
    04.22.12

love them! it brightens and whitens clothes

• kiddbrittnie By  kiddbrittnie
    04.19.12

I think this product is awesome! It saves time on doing the laundry & the stuff really do come out clean. I also have only tried one smell & it was alright but , id really love to try other smells too!

• KellyMadrigal By  KellyMadrigal
    04.19.12

I dont like it. It take at least four of the little pods to do at least clean my clothes. Worst yet you cant have a fresh smell out of them. Would not recommend it to anyone.

• BOWLOFHONEY By  BOWLOFHONEY
    04.18.12

I tried this product since I got a free sample on it. I am not to fond of the product. I don't like the extra package that stays in the washer and my clothes looked the same as when I use other laundry soap. Not a must go out and buy product. I will stay with my cheap laundry soap.

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    04.18.12

I am in love with these fantastic little pacs of wonder!!! I have admit prior to Pods, I was NOT a Tide fan due to skin irritation that I would recieve. I could not resist when I picked up the big container and was able to look inside...the smell was wonderful! So..I bought them being a skeptic put a huge load in plus two pods (followed the reccomendations on pkg) plus fabric softner..That was IT! Two steps versus the severl previous steps and products I would have to go through! After washing and drying....I was stunned! My clothes smelled fantastic..came out crisp, bright, and vibrant! I cannot say enought...the time and money aloneare enough to convince me (about 43.00 a month)

• angelfire1267 By  angelfire1267
    04.17.12

I love this. It is so easy. I love that I do not have to measure out liquid. And I love that it has stain remover. I received a free sample and coupons from tide, then felt like I must get more!

• rainaroo By  rainaroo
    04.07.12

I'm so glad I got a free sample of this, because it sucked. My clothes looked like I hadn't used any stain remover at all. I had to rewash a few items again, but this time with regular Tide and Shout stain remover.