National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• kit480 By  kit480
    02.22.12

I love this movie! The comic stylings and physical comedy are classic! It shows a real family and real situations that gives belly laughs galore! This is a great comedy holiday movie that the entire family can enjoy . We watch this every year.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    02.22.12

I like to watch this movie every year at Christmas! It is just too funny! Clark Griswald and his whole family are hilarious and remind me of some of the things that has happened at our house at Christmastime! It is definitely a "two-thumbs up" movie!!!

• brandisweet03 By  brandisweet03
    02.22.12

love this movie watch it every Christmas, reminds me of my family!

• Aprizzle By  Aprizzle
    02.22.12

Ive watched this movie since i was little,its full,of hilarious scenes,and goofy people.I love everything about it ,Its a must have for the family.Its in my Christmas movie collection for sure i actually have 2 copies.I watch it every year and when my Godson is a little older i will definitely introduce him to it!

• Dawn1118 By  Dawn1118
    02.22.12

we love this movie as it is hilarious take to getting the Christmas decorations up and things that can and do happen when you are trying to make a good example for the inlaws

• kclau17 By  kclau17
    02.22.12

I laugh just looking at the picture on the cover. Grew up watching the original Vacation with my family over and over. I think I've memorized about half of the lines in the movie:) Christmas Vacation is a great movie that never grows old!!

• Zackmum By  Zackmum
    02.22.12

We love this movie...too funny, poor Clark Griswald he tries to do everything right and it's just too funny.

• doranl By  doranl
    02.22.12

Totally hilarious Christmas classic that we must watch every year!

• TIGGERGIRL By  TIGGERGIRL
    02.22.12

This is a funny movie, which our family watches every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas, as it is a must-see due to the hilarious story and characters. We quote many lines from the movie, either before or after we see them. This movie is very highly recommended to all!

• fowler121600 By  fowler121600
    02.22.12

This is becoming a Christmas classic, along with A Christmas Story. A Christmas Vacation is a tradition in my family. The day after Thanksgiving, we gather around to decorate the tree and to watch this movie. While watching it, you will see the similarities of the Griswold family and your own family. We all have in-laws like the ones depicted in the movie and we all have a Cousin Eddie somewhere in our family lol! In the summertime I always take out the movie and watch it as a prelude to the upcoming holidays; its a great time and a great laugh!