Angel Soft Bath Tissue Review Page 35 of 36 | SheSpeaks

• Mellie4 By  Mellie4     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.11.11

Very soft. Delicate enough for wiping my daughter's nose (she's got a cold). Great product. I'll be sure to pass around the coupons :) (and use a few for our household)

• bmoregirl By  bmoregirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.11.11

I was surprised that the tissue was as soft as it is. I will definitely buy this brand again.

• lkeiser By  lkeiser     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.11.11

I am not a fan of this toilet paper. I agree that it is strong, but it is not at all soft. I am not even sure if I want to use the remaining two rolls that I received. I had people over Friday night, and the one guest out of four liked it. She now has all of the coupons!

• KRGagne By  KRGagne     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.11.11

My favorite brand. So soft!

• Kimberbee123 By  Kimberbee123     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.11.11

I liked the Angel Soft toilet paper. They are thick enough so they clean well, but no so thick as to clog the pipes like some other tissues can do. Angel Soft is price so much more economical compared to other brands. Good quality, long lasting and good price.

• freebielover123 By  freebielover123     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.10.11

I was so excited to receive my Angel Soft kit. I normally use Scott bath tissue, but was very pleased with Angel Soft. It is soft, strong, long-lasting, and a very good value.

• Marilyn123 By  Marilyn123     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.10.11

My kids love Angel Soft. Probably because of the name plus the softness. Not only are the double rolls a great deal, there are even greater sales on the toilet paper! I always pick up Angel Soft for its kid-friendly name, quality, and fantastic deals.

• mrshonduras By  mrshonduras     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.10.11

I recieved the angel soft bath tissue. I thought It was pretty good. I have also gave out the coupon to see what my friends and family thinks, since all of them use scott. they all agree that it was a great price to pay for a good quality bath tissue.

• swimmom By  swimmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.10.11

Like the quilted softness and the price. I prefer single rolls, they fit into my paper holder, the double rolls are to large.

• mrsbeaker By  mrsbeaker     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.10.11

I'm used to the Scott brand toilet paper. This brand has very comfortable quilts and, for the most part, the double roll lasts a long time. It may not last as long as the Scott double roll, but it comes close.

• bhall1331 By  bhall1331
    10.09.11

I really enjoy using Angel soft in our home. It is a great quality toilet paper, not too rough, and not too soft. I also love the price! Angel soft is always such a great value in comparison to other brands such as charmin, or quilted northern. I really enjoy buying the large packs of it because it lasts so long, but it doesnt break the bank by buying a big pack!

• ladoofyer By  ladoofyer     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.09.11

While the tissue is strong and moderately absorbent, it is not soft enough for me. I find it rough and prefer other tissue.

• willowrose By  willowrose     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.09.11

This is a great brand of choice. Gentle,but yet rugged. Long lasting roll. Enjoyed getting the coupons, as well ... deinitely will be stocking up on Angel Soft. Thanks a bunch!

• overlyorganized By  overlyorganized     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.08.11

Overall great product for both the price and the quality.

• Tashas28 By  Tashas28     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.08.11

Loved it. Not to soft.. Just right.. the price is right also.. It lasted a long time