Rubbermaid Premier 12 Piece Storage Set | SheSpeaks

• mommabull mommabull
    11.08.14

This set is good. I like the size and the bowls are sturdy, They end up staining easy though

• lilobell By  lilobell
    05.27.10

I love these containers!!! You get good quality with out the large expenditures like Tupperware! Easy to find, takes up very little space in cabinet!

• memann4 By  memann4
    05.26.10

Great deal. Easy to wash and pretty.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    05.26.10

I just bought some of these containers and I like that they are very easy to store in your cabinet. In addition, I like to see coupons available for these products.

• fas5904 By  fas5904
    05.25.10

Rubbermaid storage containers are wonderful because they (as someone else mentioned) have tight fitting lids which I have found to be an issue with other brands. They are very durable and clean up is a breeze. I have also noticed that they do not hold in food odors like some other brands, so I love that. I cannot stand placing fruit in a bowl that smells like broccoli or another type food. These are fabulous!

• teencee By  teencee
    05.25.10

I have seen these but a little weary about buying a set!! I would love to get to try out the set, where do we sign up? Will definately buy more if i can try them first to see if they work well & are worth the money!

• mszpara1 By  mszpara1
    05.24.10

Rubbermaid containers are great, the lid really stays on and the new swirly design is cute to boot!

• jojobee By  jojobee
    05.24.10

i give them 5 stars , great

• SandyLin By  SandyLin
    05.23.10

Like everyone you accumulate these random storage containers but after I purchased my set I donated all my old storage containers - took them to work "free to good home". I'm possesive about these guys!

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    05.23.10

These are great containers and I have quite a few of them I love everything rubbermaid makes.

• Bxgurl By  Bxgurl
    05.23.10

I LOVE Rubbermaid. I have a 6yd old and he likes to eat left overs and the are also good for cut up fruit.. Would LOVE to try them out