CBS Big Bang Theory | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I just started to watch this show and I have caught up on reruns. The show is hilarious and it is refreshing to have different story lines. Sheldon is my favorite!

• lockliss lockliss
    03.21.12

I try to watch this show and while I love that a lot of the Roseanne actors are on the show, it just seems to be the same situation and the same show over and over. I get it, you're a bunch of geeks looking to score. Next!

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    10.13.09

Absolutely love the show! Sheldon is so hot in his own quirky way. But then I'm a geek. Like that it appeals to all levels of thought.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    10.13.09

My family LOVES this show. We just started watching it with this season and it is now our favorite show. Sheldon makes the show. Some of the other characters could disappear and we wouldn't care.

• balitheike By  balitheike
    10.08.09

We are huge fans of this show. My husband has just about every t-shirt Sheldon has ever worn...

• jnkrogers By  jnkrogers
    10.07.09

I really really like this show. It is funny, has me really laughing at the end of a Monday! Which is always needed. Do not love the new time! Can't get to bed early!

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    10.07.09

Great show, love the characters. The writing is clever. Good for more than a couple laughs.

• luckyladygold By  luckyladygold
    10.06.09

The big bang theory is the funniest Show on tv. The Cast has Great Chemistry. I never laughed so much in my life ATTT 7 stard

• ash_nizzlie By  ash_nizzlie
    10.06.09

this show was awesome :) lol

• leliahawk By  leliahawk
    10.06.09

in my opinion this is one of the best shows on tv, i make everyone sit down and be quiet when this show comes on,it is the highlight of my tv week. This show is so good it goes by way to fast when i watch it because i enjoy it so much. I have asked for the dvd for christmas, cant wait to get it.

• aeayala By  aeayala
    10.06.09

I look forward to this show every week and it makes me sad when it's over. I love all the characters, I can't pick a favorite, Okay, I love Howard! There I said it! I love it when Penny makes this blank face. It's just so awesome.

• kimmie012 By  kimmie012
    10.06.09

I love this show! I always laugh out loud when I watch it.