Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner Review Page 34 of 36 | SheSpeaks

• Elywienn By  Elywienn     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.27.12

I loved it! My hair became full and shiny, and it smells really nice!

• Lory1317 By  Lory1317     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.27.12

Loved it. My hair felt smooth and soft. I would buy this again.

• gbush3 By  gbush3     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.27.12

I really like how my hair feels after using this conditioner. My have feel soft and smooth and has lots of volume. It feels very healthy and not dry at all.

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.27.12

I haven't used Pantene in years, in the past it always would cause a lot of build up in my hair so I switched ot another brand which has worked wonderfully. I thought I would try it again to see if the formula had improved or if maybe we just weren't a match. It's a a thicker lather than what I'm used to and was worried it was going to leave build up but it surprisingly did well. My hair felt clean and light. And I have very thick, dense hair so it can be pretty picky on what will and will not work. I'll have to use it a couple more times in order to see if I will be switching permanently but of course cost and coupons will also factor in. I think this is a definite contender with my current brand and will be interchanging depending on sales. Thanks for the 2nd shot!

• jenbuckley1 By  jenbuckley1     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

This conditioner worked awesome on my hair.It gave it the moisture it desperatly needed and my hair was so much more managable.

• wmn2wmn By  wmn2wmn
    03.26.12

pantene is not my fav.. dries out my hair

• Justiceflea By  Justiceflea     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

I loved how the conditioner instantly smoothed my naturally curly hair. It made my hair very manageable. It also smelled so good. I have used Pantene products in the past but I feel that the Nature Fusion one was so much better.

• apetaccio By  apetaccio     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

Haven't used Pantene products in a while. I always felt they left a certain ammount of buildup on my hair. However, what a difference. I loved this conditioner. Smells great and left my curly hair supper soft and bouncy. I really like the fact that the moisture balance didn't weigh my hair down, it seems to have coated my curls with just the right ammount of moisture while leaving my scalp grease free. I usually use all natural products and I really appreciate the fact that Pantene is expanding to that area as well.

• nycmartini By  nycmartini     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

As you will see from my previous review on the Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Shampoo I am pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased with this product. This set left my hair bouncy and shiny and I had no problems with oil buildup the next day which used to happen years ago when I used Pantene. I'm a new believer and a new customer of Pantene's.

• kaycarbry By  kaycarbry     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

My hair feels smooth and soft after using Pantene Nature Fusion Conditioner!

• florhd01 By  florhd01     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

This is a nice smelling shampoo. It really lathered up well and did not leave a yucky residue feeling in my hair. It felt clean after using it. It has been two days so far and I really like it.

• gigi62 By  gigi62     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

I am not a big on using conditioner on my hair, conditioners weigh my hair down. I used this and I love it. My hair is so soft , with alot of body and not weigh down at all.

• iheartb By  iheartb     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

rinses out well and keeps hair soft and beautiful without weighing it down.

• gardeningmomma By  gardeningmomma     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

Love this new conditioner! It doesn't weigh down my very fine hair. My hair feels so soft, yet feels so manageable. My ability to style it seems improved over my old conditioner too.

• Facetious11 By  Facetious11     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

really like this conditioner not only because it is plant-based (all my favourite ingredients : ginger, calendula & aloe) but also because it does it job really well. It is not heavy but yet it conditions my hair smoothly without the feeling of heaviness nor oily. My old conditioners either didn?t do the job well or made my hair feels greasy the next day. My hair feel light, soft, smooth and easy to manage. I have oily hair near the scalp and dry ends. This conditioner is able to make my hair feels normal all over. Thanks!!