National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• AdaMiller By  AdaMiller
    02.22.12

My family & I love this movie! This is a movie that we can watch anytime of the year & it's always funny! It's especially a good movie to just set back,relax and watch after having a bad bad because it's a guarantee to make you forget you even had a bad day. I love this movie & highly recommend it to everyone especially if your a comedy movie lover!

• daisyburgos By  daisyburgos
    02.22.12

I love this movie i watch it every christmas its my favorite xmas movie

• janzd1 By  janzd1
    02.22.12

It's one of those classics that I never get tired of watching. Every year its as funny as the year before. This movie definitely puts me in the Christmas mood.

• deb1999 By  deb1999
    02.22.12

love it love it love it, it makes you laugh over and over no matter what time time of year. I highly recommended it for the whole family.

• roenicklover By  roenicklover
    02.22.12

a true christmas classic, love this movie, the best national lampoon's movie ever

• disha2577 By  disha2577
    02.22.12

Need a good laugh? This is the movie to watch. We watch this movie every year sometime during Thanksgiving weekend.

• mrdaniel5000 By  mrdaniel5000
    02.22.12

a christmas movie classic, a must watch every christmas.

• kit480 By  kit480
    02.22.12

I love this movie! The comic stylings and physical comedy are classic! It shows a real family and real situations that gives belly laughs galore! This is a great comedy holiday movie that the entire family can enjoy . We watch this every year.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    02.22.12

I like to watch this movie every year at Christmas! It is just too funny! Clark Griswald and his whole family are hilarious and remind me of some of the things that has happened at our house at Christmastime! It is definitely a "two-thumbs up" movie!!!

• brandisweet03 By  brandisweet03
    02.22.12

love this movie watch it every Christmas, reminds me of my family!