Tostitos Artisan Recipes Fire Roasted Chipotle Tortilla Chips | SheSpeaks

• These are so far beyond delicious it ridiculous I love them so much that I get them everytime I shop

• CatsMom CatsMom
    04.30.11

I didn't enjoy this zesty Chipotle flavor nearly as much as the unique Roasted Garlic & Bean version. This tastes like an extra zesty, yet generic Doritos. Dipping them in sour cream does make them better though.

• vishali By  vishali     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.09.11

this is just so so so good

• daveandnicole05 By  daveandnicole05     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.08.11

I LOVE these chips!! The flavors are wondeful and unique, and they taste GREAT! You can use them with dip, to make nachos, with taco meat, or eat them by themselves! They are wonderful in every way!!!

• mum2ckckj By  mum2ckckj     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.07.11

I love that they are hearty and Yummo! My kids love them too! The perfect chip for just snacking, dipping or dressing up with toppings!

• shelly_noble24 By  shelly_noble24     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.07.11

this actualy tastes pretty good.the cool part is they have 8 grams of whole grain. whole grain is supposed to be good for you so in a way these arent to bad for you.

• umapat By  umapat     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.06.11

Thought I was not a tester for this product, I did buy them. Love that this is a good option for incorporating a whole grain into our daily diets. I add them as a snakc inour lunches, pair them with soup when we take soup for lunch, have served them as an appetizer at a party, and also have served them with chili, chips and cheese!

• AlejandraM1738 By  AlejandraM1738     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.03.11

ONE WORD: AWESOME!

• ApostolicLeona By  ApostolicLeona     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.03.11

FANTASTIC, i normally like tons of dip with my cornchips/tortillas, but these are so tasty you don't WANT any dip because it' might make you miss out on the true flavor of the chip! delicious!

• lucia27 By  lucia27     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.28.11

Awesome just Awesome chips... Go out and buy all natural and just around good

• sophiestlc By  sophiestlc     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.28.11

I have to say the Black Bean and Garlic are FANTASTIC! Even my 6yr old likes them. They are great to take to a party because you dont any calorie added dip with it!!

• lauralee By  lauralee     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.11

Tried the black bean and garlic yesterday. I've always been a Tostitos fan but am thrilled to find a seasoned, all natural chip! I already told my Cool Ranch loving sister about them and she's going to try them soon!