Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

4.2
              Rated #16 in Shaving & Hair Removal
499 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

I love this razor, it works better than any other razor I've used in the past.

Best rasor I have ever had yet!!! Very smooth and dont leave residue. Leaves a clean shave. My hair doesn't grow back as fast when I use this product, I think it gets a really close shave!!

I love, love, love the Venus razor. I would recommend Venus to anyone. I have very coarse hair and the Venus smoothly shaves and leaves my legs feeling soft and touchable. The Venus cost more than other razors, but...... you get what you pay for.

I LOVE this razor its a smooth shave. It's worth the difference in money for a good item. I don't get any razor burns, the size is great to hold and shave with too. 5 star!!!!

I love the feel of my legs after this razor, however I don't like that after a few shaves, the purple 'moisturizer' stuff around the razor starts popping off. Other than that I think it's a great razor.

I bought the Venus disposables to try it out and I love it! My legs are a lot smoother and I haven't cut myself like I have with the Venus Embrace. And this one is definitely worth the extra money!

This has been the only razor I've been using. Love that I don't have to lather up before I shave and I get a really smooth, soft, close shave. The razor itself lasts me about 2 months however the soap area doesn't last this long. And because the refill's are so expensive I only purchase them when I'm able to find coupons for them.

it is ok the blades need to be bigger,.

Like, not love. Doesn't scratch me up but Gilette Mach razors are still king in my book, they just cost too much!

I did not care for this razor. It worked okay the first couple of shaves but after that it went downhill. I think maybe because of the number of blades it is just not as smooth of a shave compared to the embrace that has more blades.

This is my razor and I love it! I don't like that the refills are expensive for like 4 or 6, but I love it!

I like this product pretty well. The only thing I dislike is the head on it was a bit big and I was unable to get a very close shave around my knees.

I LOVE this razor. I have super sensitive skin and have had issues with different shaving cream and razor combination's but this is just perfect! It makes daily shaving so convenient and easy since I don't have to worry about using shaving cream-it's all in the strip. I never have any type of razor burn! 5 stars!

Always get close smooth shave from venus razors. Pricey but sometimes spending little more for better results is worth it.

All venus razors are worth the extra $ They always work well and I get such a smoother closer shave with much less cutting or irritation than typical razors.