National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• Mommyof31981 By  Mommyof31981
    03.18.12

Classic movie for sure. I remember watching this growing up, and I continue to watch it to this day every Christmas! All Chevy Chase movies are classic!

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

This is definitely a classic! I grew up watching it every Christmas with my family and it still makes me laugh out loud. It will always be a favorite of mine.

• lydiaparker17 By  lydiaparker17
    03.14.12

This movie is not really my favorite Christmas time movie....but I watch it with my darling husband....he loves them all

• cyndihall By  cyndihall
    03.09.12

The funniest Christmas movie ever!! A definite must see!!

• yeldogdem By  yeldogdem
    03.08.12

one of our faves!

• shsc82 By  shsc82
    02.24.12

A CLASSIC!! I can seriously watch this movie a million times and never get sick of it. There is so much to it and Cousin Eddie is the best part. I crack up just thinking about certain parts, Aunt Bethanies Jello, the lubed up sled disc, etc.

• Babygrrrl923 By  Babygrrrl923
    02.23.12

National Lampoon movies are always and will always remain classics in my book! I don't think it would have been possible without Chevy Chase starting the whole "saga." Always a given that these movies will be a laugh! =)

• rmaynard7 By  rmaynard7
    02.23.12

By far one of the best Christmas movies around. They don't make them like the use to anymore. This is a classic and a movie that is a "must watch" every Christmas in my family. It still makes me laugh every year.

• Phall24 By  Phall24
    02.23.12

This is a family favorite movie. it's part of our Christmas traditions to watch this movie at least once in December. Even after watching it well over 20 times, the antics of the Griswold family still crack me up, from the dog/squirrel chase to Clark's rant after receiving his "bonus."

• roldancate By  roldancate
    02.23.12

This is one of our annual family movies that we love to watch at Christmas time but also any time of the year. The actors are seriously funny. It will brighten your day and make you laugh. Laughter is a good thing