Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner Review Page 32 of 36 | SheSpeaks

• klafave By  klafave     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.31.12

I received both the Pantene shampoo and Conditioner in full size bottles. I have always bought Pantene products before this trial but had not tried these yet. I loved the scent and texture of them but i did not like the way it made my hair feel. My hair was completely lifeless after using this product. My hair was soft but it was actually too soft and fly away and I have never had that problem before. I will stick to the other Pantene products I have been using.

• mitsysammy By  mitsysammy     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.31.12

I love this product! It smells fantastic, and it conditions without leaving a heavy residue. Plus I really like that they are being a little more aware of the environment in their packaging. I would buy this product

• tina0822 By  tina0822     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.30.12

From the time I opened the cap the smell was wonderful. Soft, fresh not overwhelming. I have used the shampoo and conditioner twice and I love it! It left my hair feeling soft but not weighed down. This is really a great beauty treatment and I will continue to use it. Thank you for the free full size bottles

• AMomBlog By  AMomBlog     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.30.12

Moisture is the key word that caught my attention and made me want to try this Pantene line. I was not disappointed. Even after using the conditioner only once I noticed a difference in the texture of my hair. My hair is dry and very brittle even when wet. After one shampoo and conditioning with Pantene's Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner, my hair felt soft even wet. No more straw, dry feeling hair. I love it! It's done a better job on my hair in just a few shampooings than the brand I bought at the salon and am half way through.

• wolfywolf By  wolfywolf     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.30.12

Soon as I finally got to open the hard cap of the bottle, the smell of the condition captivated my nose, sort of peachy with aloe vera, anyways i applied it and then waited about 5 minutes, giving it time so after i rinsed it out it felt good, however when i woke up the next morning it didn't seem like the softness was there anymore, anyway maybe because i slept on my hair but this is just good for being natural.

• missrunyon09 By  missrunyon09     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.30.12

Lord knows I've tried enough conditioners, but Pantene's Nature Fusion is hands down the best, heavy, but not too heavy. With some crappy conditioners I need a tablespoon or more, with this stuff less than half, and my hair is almost waist long (and thin but that is another matter lol). I have tried the expensive stuff, aveda, redken, kerastase etc., and this is much better, so hey, if you can get that for US$5 or 4 GBP, I am happy : ) Oh, and it smells great too.

• BlogbyDonna By  BlogbyDonna     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.29.12

I love everything about this conditioner... from the smell, to the way it makes my hair so soft and manageable, to the bottle that is 100% recyclable. What's not to love?!?! My husband even asked me what I'd done different to my hair... really he did! :)

• nodivapoints By  nodivapoints     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.29.12

I was not over excited about the results I got with this shampoo. I loved the smell but when I used it my hair felt heavier that normal and my color seems faded. I had not used Pantene in a long time and now I remember why. I am going back to conditioning cleansers like Wen and Hair One.

• shefilly By  shefilly     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.29.12

Have always liked Pantene, love the new bottles always try to recycle but this is even better. My hair looks great after using, I have fine hair and also just colored it., had some waves to it that I haven't seen in a long time, very happy with it.

• stuck108 By  stuck108     SheSpeaks Tester

I love Pantene. My hair feels so soft & silky. Feels healthy

• emtffd By  emtffd     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.29.12

I'm very pleased with this product. Great scent that's not over powering and my hair is so soft.

• Scatter_Brain By  Scatter_Brain     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.29.12

This conditioner is really great! It makes my hair feel silky smooth and it smells really good. I also love that Pantene is thinking about our environment by using plant based bottles.

• Diviews By  Diviews     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.29.12

My hair isn't as frizzy as it normally is and it is soft. I think this would be a good daily shampoo since my hair is a little greasy the next day and needs washing again, normally this doesn't happen because my hair is dry. Smells wonderful!

• krystlbear By  krystlbear     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.29.12

Love it. Great Scent. Leaves my hair feeling soft. I'd purchase it.

• connierepass By  connierepass     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.28.12

My 8 year old daughter has long hair, past her bottom! We have tried several conditioners and this far exceeded my expectations. The ease in combing her hair was priceless. The scent was perfect. It stayed smelling fresh the entire day. I will be purchasing this in the future and will highly recommend it to our family and friends.