National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• rsulschi By  rsulschi
    04.03.12

I have watched this movie so many times over the years and it never gets old. It is so funny!

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

Love this movie! It has become a Christmas classic, and one that I have to see each year during the holidays. So many great moments . . . the ginormous tree, the squirrel, the cat getting zapped, the Jelly Of The Month Club, the overdone house lights. A funny, funny story that will make you laugh and warm your heart in the way that only the crazy Griswald family can.

• lsunshine68 By  lsunshine68
    03.26.12

Hadn't seen this one in a long time. Loved watching it again. Laughed and thought it was a movie I could watch every year.

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    03.25.12

My husband would always say we can have a christmas but nothing like national lampoons. We have been together for 13 years and I am now 32 years old and Just saw this movie for the fist time last christmas and i am such a huge fan of this. I laughed the whole time, I can't wait till this christmas so i can tell my husband our house will be national lampoon lol

• di41798 By  di41798
    03.24.12

This is a Christmas classic in our house. It's not Christmas until we have watched this movie. Love Chevy!

• minnesotagirl By  minnesotagirl
    03.23.12

The Christmas season doesn't kick off at our house until we watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's just such a funny, heartwarming movie that never gets old. How can you not love Chevy Chase?

• jessiemarie By  jessiemarie
    03.23.12

Favorite funny christmas movie. We watch it over and over during the holidays.

• aud615 By  aud615
    03.22.12

I watch this every year one of my all time favorite christmas movies

• melly06 By  melly06
    03.22.12

Watch this every year, it's a family favorite. Wouldn't be the holidays without it.

• lockliss By  lockliss
    03.21.12

Love this movie! A true classic! No Christmas season should go by without watching it!!