National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• Colesmama09 By  Colesmama09
    04.04.12

The National Lampoon Christmas movie is my Husband and my yearly tradition. We watch it every Christmas and it never gets old. We usually watch it before we head home for Christmas. It shows us that our families aren't as crazy as we sometimes think. I love that that the Griswolds put FUN in dysnfunctional and the story is so heartwarming! A Christmas Classic!

• rsulschi By  rsulschi
    04.03.12

I have watched this movie so many times over the years and it never gets old. It is so funny!

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

Love this movie! It has become a Christmas classic, and one that I have to see each year during the holidays. So many great moments . . . the ginormous tree, the squirrel, the cat getting zapped, the Jelly Of The Month Club, the overdone house lights. A funny, funny story that will make you laugh and warm your heart in the way that only the crazy Griswald family can.

• lsunshine68 By  lsunshine68
    03.26.12

Hadn't seen this one in a long time. Loved watching it again. Laughed and thought it was a movie I could watch every year.

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    03.25.12

My husband would always say we can have a christmas but nothing like national lampoons. We have been together for 13 years and I am now 32 years old and Just saw this movie for the fist time last christmas and i am such a huge fan of this. I laughed the whole time, I can't wait till this christmas so i can tell my husband our house will be national lampoon lol

• di41798 By  di41798
    03.24.12

This is a Christmas classic in our house. It's not Christmas until we have watched this movie. Love Chevy!

• minnesotagirl By  minnesotagirl
    03.23.12

The Christmas season doesn't kick off at our house until we watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's just such a funny, heartwarming movie that never gets old. How can you not love Chevy Chase?

• jessiemarie By  jessiemarie
    03.23.12

Favorite funny christmas movie. We watch it over and over during the holidays.

• aud615 By  aud615
    03.22.12

I watch this every year one of my all time favorite christmas movies

• melly06 By  melly06
    03.22.12

Watch this every year, it's a family favorite. Wouldn't be the holidays without it.