National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    03.25.12

My husband would always say we can have a christmas but nothing like national lampoons. We have been together for 13 years and I am now 32 years old and Just saw this movie for the fist time last christmas and i am such a huge fan of this. I laughed the whole time, I can't wait till this christmas so i can tell my husband our house will be national lampoon lol

• di41798 By  di41798
    03.24.12

This is a Christmas classic in our house. It's not Christmas until we have watched this movie. Love Chevy!

• minnesotagirl By  minnesotagirl
    03.23.12

The Christmas season doesn't kick off at our house until we watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's just such a funny, heartwarming movie that never gets old. How can you not love Chevy Chase?

• jessiemarie By  jessiemarie
    03.23.12

Favorite funny christmas movie. We watch it over and over during the holidays.

• aud615 By  aud615
    03.22.12

I watch this every year one of my all time favorite christmas movies

• melly06 By  melly06
    03.22.12

Watch this every year, it's a family favorite. Wouldn't be the holidays without it.

• lockliss By  lockliss
    03.21.12

Love this movie! A true classic! No Christmas season should go by without watching it!!

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

I never go a Christmas without watching this movie three or four times. Been watching it since I was a little girl. I will for sure make my kids watch it every year with me too. Absolutely classic.

• Mommyof31981 By  Mommyof31981
    03.18.12

Classic movie for sure. I remember watching this growing up, and I continue to watch it to this day every Christmas! All Chevy Chase movies are classic!

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

This is definitely a classic! I grew up watching it every Christmas with my family and it still makes me laugh out loud. It will always be a favorite of mine.