Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• jmaloney66 By  jmaloney66
    07.17.10

I switched to Tide a few months back, I had a coupon so figured why not. Well was I surprised, this is one great detergent. I am now using Tide as best on market in my opinion. Clothes look cleaner and well the scent is not too strong or overpowering. Price is great also, not to expensive! I would recommend this product!

• vdemeyer By  vdemeyer
    07.17.10

Tide with Febreeze has a very pleasing scent.

• honeybunch By  honeybunch
    07.16.10

tide is the only detergent i wi ll ever use my favorite tide with bleach does a great job on the whites

• dreamer2010 By  dreamer2010
    07.16.10

This detergent has a great smell and works great to get clean fresh clothes. It is a little on the pricier side, but it works wonders.

• DreamN By  DreamN
    07.16.10

I've tried other detergents and I even really like the smell of Gain but I always go back to Tide...even though it's usually more expensive I love how it cleans my clothes

• lilschaefer88 By  lilschaefer88
    07.15.10

this product i actually have used before and it has the best scent of two of the other products i have used

• MissJ79 By  MissJ79
    07.15.10

I love Tide I rarely ever use anything else and the tide with febreeze just makes it even better!

• krissy0275 By  krissy0275
    07.15.10

I will never buy anything but tide ever again. I love the tide with febreeze. amazing! gets my clothes clean, and leaves them smelling fresh for weeks.

• tex-cowgirl By  tex-cowgirl
    07.15.10

I just switched from Gain to Tide..and i cant believe i didnt do it sooner. Tide cleans the clothes much better and smells nice and fresh..

• justbeachy By  justbeachy
    07.15.10

This detergent is wonderful, the clothes are clean and the smell does not disipate...