Pepsi Throwback | SheSpeaks

• aegrashoff aegrashoff
    01.28.15

This is the ONLY soda i will drink. At times it is hard to find but well worth stocking up on when you can. Just cant beat the throw back taste!!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I don't really like Pepsi. It's good, if it's ICE COLD in a can and you pretty much slam it before it gets a tad bit warm lol. I tried the throwback, still don't like it. I also tried the Mt. Dew throwback. It was ok. How about they bring back the clear Pepsi from back in the day when I was a kid, in the fat glass bottles! I'd really like to try that again as an adult!

• marshalow By  marshalow
    06.12.09

I love it! of course I'm a pepsi lover! but the taste is great!

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    06.10.09

My teenage boys love it. I tried it and thought it tasted great, but I am not switching from my Diet Pepsi. I bought a bunch of 12packs before my store ran out of it.

• beataventura By  beataventura
    06.08.09

I can't really tell the difference between the regular pepsi and the throwback.

• free2bme By  free2bme
    06.03.09

It's okay, but to me it taste a little to sweet. I prefer this over regular pepsi.

• lindsayannmarie By  lindsayannmarie
    06.02.09

I totally thought the regular tasted like diet soda!

• Lo-putt09 By  Lo-putt09
    06.02.09

Im going to have to try it. I love pepsi so this is one product i got to try.

• charismadevice By  charismadevice
    06.01.09

Wow! I need to try this!

• jusjil3 By  jusjil3
    06.01.09

Pepsi throwback is awesome! I literally hate Pepsi's normal products as they are much to sweet, not to mention the High Fructose Corn Syrup. I was a big fan of Jones Pure Cane Soda, until Pepsi Throwback came on the market and now I prefer the Pepsi. I hope Pepsi keeps this product because it is their chance to win a new market of more health-conscious consumers.

• smorgan By  smorgan
    05.31.09

I like this soda...the store near me has one case left yesterday and wasn't planning on restocking it. I think the one drawback is that it gets flat quicker

• rjbelote By  rjbelote
    05.30.09

I did not like it. I thought it tasted like diet for some reason.