National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• AYearick By  AYearick
    05.16.12

A true classic we watch this every year and laugh like crazy! They just don't make movies like this any more!

• ashleyrose25 By  ashleyrose25
    05.02.12

This movie is my husband's absolute favorite. I love these movies as well! It is definitely part of our holiday tradition to watch this movie.

• AlainaB By  AlainaB
    04.27.12

This has been one of my favorite movies ever since I was a child! It had been years since I'd seen it, but when I met my husband he had a copy and I finally saw it again. We have watched it tons of times since we married a little over a year ago. This past Christmas we let his son watch it with us and we all had the best time laughing and laughing! I really believe this is one of Chevy Chase's best!!

• honeebop By  honeebop
    04.24.12

One of my all time favorite movies from when I was a kid. Love it!

• missmisy19 By  missmisy19
    04.22.12

Great movie and a family tradition to see.

• AbbyNormal By  AbbyNormal
    04.18.12

Classic must have!

• lopezey By  lopezey
    04.16.12

This movie never gets old!! I love it! I still find it hilarious years later. Can't wait until my kids are a little older so that they can laugh along with us.

• FLAHONEY33 By  FLAHONEY33
    04.06.12

Anything with Chevy Chase is hilarious but this movie was excellent. Not as good as the first Lampoon but definitely worth the watch...a couple times.

• Colesmama09 By  Colesmama09
    04.04.12

The National Lampoon Christmas movie is my Husband and my yearly tradition. We watch it every Christmas and it never gets old. We usually watch it before we head home for Christmas. It shows us that our families aren't as crazy as we sometimes think. I love that that the Griswolds put FUN in dysnfunctional and the story is so heartwarming! A Christmas Classic!

• rsulschi By  rsulschi
    04.03.12

I have watched this movie so many times over the years and it never gets old. It is so funny!