National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• AlainaB By  AlainaB
    04.27.12

This has been one of my favorite movies ever since I was a child! It had been years since I'd seen it, but when I met my husband he had a copy and I finally saw it again. We have watched it tons of times since we married a little over a year ago. This past Christmas we let his son watch it with us and we all had the best time laughing and laughing! I really believe this is one of Chevy Chase's best!!

• honeebop By  honeebop
    04.24.12

One of my all time favorite movies from when I was a kid. Love it!

• missmisy19 By  missmisy19
    04.22.12

Great movie and a family tradition to see.

• AbbyNormal By  AbbyNormal
    04.18.12

Classic must have!

• lopezey By  lopezey
    04.16.12

This movie never gets old!! I love it! I still find it hilarious years later. Can't wait until my kids are a little older so that they can laugh along with us.

• FLAHONEY33 By  FLAHONEY33
    04.06.12

Anything with Chevy Chase is hilarious but this movie was excellent. Not as good as the first Lampoon but definitely worth the watch...a couple times.

• Colesmama09 By  Colesmama09
    04.04.12

The National Lampoon Christmas movie is my Husband and my yearly tradition. We watch it every Christmas and it never gets old. We usually watch it before we head home for Christmas. It shows us that our families aren't as crazy as we sometimes think. I love that that the Griswolds put FUN in dysnfunctional and the story is so heartwarming! A Christmas Classic!

• rsulschi By  rsulschi
    04.03.12

I have watched this movie so many times over the years and it never gets old. It is so funny!

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

Love this movie! It has become a Christmas classic, and one that I have to see each year during the holidays. So many great moments . . . the ginormous tree, the squirrel, the cat getting zapped, the Jelly Of The Month Club, the overdone house lights. A funny, funny story that will make you laugh and warm your heart in the way that only the crazy Griswald family can.

• lsunshine68 By  lsunshine68
    03.26.12

Hadn't seen this one in a long time. Loved watching it again. Laughed and thought it was a movie I could watch every year.