Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• sageemily2005 By  sageemily2005
    11.05.11

me being a mother of 5 i need some thing that acts heavy duty and the clothes to end up smelling clean not just any thing does it has to be tide with fabreeze it gets the stinks out..i have a 6 yr old daughter that loves the mud..and 2 teenage boys dirty dirty dirty...then we have a 2 year old that just drops and spills every thing on him..this TIDE with fabreeze is the BEST OF THE BEST its perfect no down falls in this product

• TinaRofo By  TinaRofo
    11.03.11

I love Tide and I really like it with the Febreze. It's a shame that it is so expensive. I always try to use coupons to cut the price. It is well worth it.

• Brokengin728 By  Brokengin728
    10.28.11

I love this detergent! My husband is a mechanic and comes home filthy. I toss his greasy clothes in the wash add this product and they come out clean and fresh ready for another day of work!

• colesgrammy By  colesgrammy
    10.28.11

I've been using other laundry products because of price, but tried this and it's great. Because it's concentrated, it goes further, so it's completely affordable. This is going to be my regular detergent from now on.

• sweettart501 By  sweettart501
    10.28.11

I started out using Gain original scent back in the 80's. When they stopped selling it I was devestated until I came across Tide!! Now I am hooked. Not only does it smell so good but the varieties are excellent! my two favorite ones are the tide with downy and the tide with febreze!! Hope these stay around a very long long time. Tide is best at getting laundry clean and fresh. It may be a bit more expensive but it is worth it!

• truckher By  truckher
    09.18.11

This is a wonderful way to get rid of the greas n grime i bring home on my work clothes. With an overnight soaking it will remove 5th wheel grease, hydraulic oil, & even lube type grease used in heavy equipment. I love this stuff & have used nothing else for years...

• justdawnmarie By  justdawnmarie
    09.17.11

i only use tide. IT is the only thing that I trust to get my families laundry clean. It might seem a bit more expensive at first but you get what you pay for. I will never switch

• mazziemae By  mazziemae
    08.15.11

I have used Tide my whole life. My children better use it to wash my clothes when I no longer can. LOL

• my3sons220 By  my3sons220
    06.19.11

I have used Tide for about 20 yrs now tried other products and everytime I go right back, nothing works better than tide. Leaves your cloths smelling so fresh, and gets the stains out every time. so as I always say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Never change again.

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.14.11

I love the fact that Downy & Febreze are working together... I've tried a lot of detergents in the past but these two combined leave the freshest scents on the laundry... Even when you go to the laundromat & use the commercial units it works usually you have an odd smell to yous clothes after using the machines there...bottom line is I LOVE IT!!!!