Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• sweettart501 By  sweettart501
    10.28.11

I started out using Gain original scent back in the 80's. When they stopped selling it I was devestated until I came across Tide!! Now I am hooked. Not only does it smell so good but the varieties are excellent! my two favorite ones are the tide with downy and the tide with febreze!! Hope these stay around a very long long time. Tide is best at getting laundry clean and fresh. It may be a bit more expensive but it is worth it!

• truckher By  truckher
    09.18.11

This is a wonderful way to get rid of the greas n grime i bring home on my work clothes. With an overnight soaking it will remove 5th wheel grease, hydraulic oil, & even lube type grease used in heavy equipment. I love this stuff & have used nothing else for years...

• justdawnmarie By  justdawnmarie
    09.17.11

i only use tide. IT is the only thing that I trust to get my families laundry clean. It might seem a bit more expensive at first but you get what you pay for. I will never switch

• mazziemae By  mazziemae
    08.15.11

I have used Tide my whole life. My children better use it to wash my clothes when I no longer can. LOL

• my3sons220 By  my3sons220
    06.19.11

I have used Tide for about 20 yrs now tried other products and everytime I go right back, nothing works better than tide. Leaves your cloths smelling so fresh, and gets the stains out every time. so as I always say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Never change again.

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.14.11

I love the fact that Downy & Febreze are working together... I've tried a lot of detergents in the past but these two combined leave the freshest scents on the laundry... Even when you go to the laundromat & use the commercial units it works usually you have an odd smell to yous clothes after using the machines there...bottom line is I LOVE IT!!!!

• jmaloney66 By  jmaloney66
    07.17.10

I switched to Tide a few months back, I had a coupon so figured why not. Well was I surprised, this is one great detergent. I am now using Tide as best on market in my opinion. Clothes look cleaner and well the scent is not too strong or overpowering. Price is great also, not to expensive! I would recommend this product!

• vdemeyer By  vdemeyer
    07.17.10

Tide with Febreeze has a very pleasing scent.

• honeybunch By  honeybunch
    07.16.10

tide is the only detergent i wi ll ever use my favorite tide with bleach does a great job on the whites

• dreamer2010 By  dreamer2010
    07.16.10

This detergent has a great smell and works great to get clean fresh clothes. It is a little on the pricier side, but it works wonders.