Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer

Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer

4.5
              Rated #5 in Shaving & Hair Removal
441 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

This Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer goes on nicely with it's creamy-smooth texture without leaving my husband's face oily or filmy. My husband has sensitive skin, but this moisturizer caused no irritation, and had a pleasant somewhat cooling sensation right after he shaved. The scent is not overpowering, just mild and clean. Although the razor he used to shave with was ready to be replaced, he used it one more time this morning, and yet he had no razor bumps, just a great, smooth face. He likes this moisturizer, and I appreciate shespeaks and P&G for introducing us to this product.

Got this for husband. He loves it. Makes his skin smooth and helps with the irritation.

I just got this for my husband and I was surprised at how well it works! My husband loves it and I love the smell.

This is not something my husband typically uses - but I made him try it. He said his face felt very smooth after using it, and the scent was pleasant.

husband loves it, has a great smell,

My husband has been using this product for a while now. He loves it and I do to. It has a great scent and it leaves his face feeling very smooth.