L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

4.1
              Rated #252 in Makeup - Face
443 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Thanks to SHe Speaks for gng me the chance to try Loreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier. AT times I'm a bit unsure about trying new products on my skin, but with Loreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier, my skin felt so natural and smooth. I normally have a bit of dry skin, and when I applied it made my skin feel nice and smooth and not oily at all. It covered up a few of my imperfections on my face which I have had hard time doing so. The color was perfect for my skin too. I don't even need to wear foundation. I love the nice color and the texure that is left on my face. I would surely recommend this to many of my friends. Thanks to She Speaks for letting me try this amazing product!

I LOVE this product. I love the packaging. I love the color. I love the way it effortlessly glides on my skin and you can't even tell it's there. (But white shirts with collars are definitely a no-no) L'Oreal BB Cream is seriously magic! It comes out white and and as I rub the product together in my hands it turns to match my skin perfectly! It covers all blemishes, imperfections, acne- you name it. This can be worn as a base, primer or moisturizer. The cream is not to heavy or greasy but still covers all my flaws!

It is a very good product, I use it on occasion and it's never broken me out, blends very well and covers amazingly. Gives me flawless skin :)

The best BB cream I've ever used. I was a little shocked that it comes out white. But when you blend it in it comes off even. I have used previous bb creams under my foundation. This is so good I don't need foundation. All I need is some concealer. (I have dark circles) and I'm good to go. I love that aspect of it. Minimal work for maximum look.

I love the BB cream,it is a great product to have.Every chance i get i make sure i have it,it works real good with my skin i never had any problems with it.I would recommend this to all my family and friends.L'Oreal rocks!

a five star product. and it's a drugstore brand bb cream. I love to wear it when I am just running quick errands. It smooths out my imperfections and discolorations. wonderful product. I swear by it.

I did a review for this product on my YouTube channel. See it here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H_xP66Jvvrk I absolutely love this product. At first it was hard adding yet another step to my daily makeup routine, but now it's gotten easier. I'm using much less blemish concealer than I usually do. This B.B Cream is like magic in a bottle, the name does it justice. The cream goes on white but turns in a perfect match for your skin as you rub it with your fingers. There isn't a harsh smell and I can't believe I never used one before. I now recommend it to everyone!

I like L'Oreal's BB cream! It works great on my face and helps to smooth out imperfections. I have two different brands of BB Cream. Works great and I use as make up!