L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

4.1
              Rated #252 in Makeup - Face
443 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

awesome, WOW COLOR ITS GREAT LIKE ALMAY MATCH SKIN COLOR...i am impressed...LOVELOVELOVE IT!

This is the first time I've used BB cream and I really like it. It goes on smoothly and it really does a good job at covering redness and keeping my skin moisturized.

GREAT Product, Makes my face have a glow .... I LOVE it !!

I love this product. I wanted to join the BB cream trend, but since there are so many different brands, I wasn't sure how they were different. I ended up settling on L'Oreal since it was relatively cheap and I had some other bonuses that came along with it. The cream is white with silver beads and it blends into your skin magically. They have 3 shades, and I chose the medium shade and it works perfectly. I use it when I don't want to put too much make up on my face and it works well after my moisturiser and then BB cream, then powder!

This product is awesome...there are days that I feel a little lazy and dont want to go throught my whole makeup routine and this is what I use to use and GO! Its white and grainy at first and once you work it in with your brush it turns into your perfect shade :) I love how light it is...I'd say it's demi-matte and offers super natural coverage :) I love it... try it out!

As far as dugstore BB creams go, I think this is by far the best for me. It does not leave my face feeling greasy. nor does it make me feel like I have a ton of lotion on my face after applying. It also matches me GREAT ( I am Native amer.. makeup colors are hard for me to match.) I use a bit of powder on my face after applying and I am good to go!! Love this stuff.. do not discontinue it L'oreal!!

i love all the bb creams

I really like this bb cream. It gives a very light coverage and helps other makeup go on smoother. It can be worn alone or underneath foundation. I noticed that it made my face nice and smooth. Now it's a must have for me!