Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This is a great tool for lining eyes. It is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day.

• cds900 cds900
    05.15.13

The brown color was more of a red in color after a half day of wearing it. The brown color faded away.

Video Reviews

• MamaSweetPea By  MamaSweetPea
    10.27.11

I ONLY use this eyeliner! LOVE it! No need for a pencil sharpener, and it is smooth enough, not to break. The best out there!

• Mizzes By  Mizzes
    10.26.11

Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner is the best eyeliner pencil that I have found that is affordable and actually works at the same time. I was so tired of drawers full of pencils that I had to sharpen, they didn't work, or hurt like it's tearing skin off my eyelid when applied. This one goes on smooth, doesn't need heat to be applied (that's how I got my old pencil ones to work haha), doesn't gunk up with blobs or break. I was really surprised and now I buy at least 2 or 3 at a time to make sure I'm stocked up. I don't have a lot of time to put on make-up and sit and redo if I mess up a million times. This gives me a good line and I'm set! It also comes with a smudge applicator to smear if you would like. It's not hard and it doesn't fall out. I highly recommend this eyeliner to anyone who loves wearing eyeliner without issue.